• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Treehouse!

kemdi

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Silver Mailbox
I made a treehouse for Blathers and Celeste!

treehouse.jpg

It's still need to go back and make a few changes, but I love the way its coming along!
What do you think so far?

Thanks guys! I'm gonna keep tweaking it until it looks better!

Are those designs? I can't tell lol it looks kinda realistic

lol, thanks! Yeah they're designs. Well the bottom part is, anyway. I made it myself! The top part is the mushroom floor/rug. I can put up the qr codes, if you want them, just let me know. :)

It looks great! Once you finish up the inside and whatnot, I would like to see it as well. :blush:

Looks so cute! I love how creative you can get with hhd. It's such a good relaxation, design game.

Last edited:
I honestly thought that it was a real treehouse for a second! A true path master (^ω^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly thought that it was a real treehouse for a second! A true path master (^ω^)

That looks awesome! Such a creative idea too -- I would have loved if we had options for different building styles like that in the actual game. Maybe some time in the future...!

Back