TREEE CHANGE! :0

I refreshed the page, bumped my thread, and scrolled up, and screamed.

"Orange is the color of insanity"-Vincent Van Gogh

:p

Looks very pretty, just like Autumn. It's refreshing to see something new every once and awhile. Kind of sad to see summer gone so soon though. Might as well enjoy this while I can.

I was submitting a wifi rating, and as soon as I hit submit, the tree turned orange and I was like, "GAAH!" Then I laughed.

I don't love the colors in general, but I appreciate the change.

I joined a long time ago, but I've only been active since around April, and this is the 2nd time I saw it change, so I was caught by surprise. I think it's a cute thing they do here. I'm excited to see what the winter theme looks like. I'm sure I'll forget and be surprised when that happens too. XD

If anyone's wondering, my favorite and least favorite season for the website is winter. It looks nice when you first see it, but it starts getting really bland after a while. I remember I wanted it to change the last few days it was up.

I didn't know the website color changed along with the game since I'm fairly new so when I refreshed around midnight I was surprised :3 I thought it was cool! :D

I'm so glad for summer to be over with. Just for the fact that summers where I live are gross and hot and I REALLY hate being sweaty.
The tree change is a nice reminder that colder weather is coming for me. I like to wear sweaters a lot. c:

Back