TREEE CHANGE! :0

I just went on and I was like woah because I thought it stayed green all year round. I don't know why they put it on now, because autumn doesn't officially start until the autumn equinox in late September

I refreshed the page and nearly threw my laptop. Scared me to death, this is my first background change, in a color way and everything. I have never been a huge fan of Autumn but I like it :3

I just went on and I was like woah because I thought it stayed green all year round. I don't know why they put it on now, because autumn doesn't officially start until the autumn equinox in late September

In Animal Crossing, it starts today.

Anyway, it looks nice! It reminds me of school though...

I refreshed the page and nearly threw my laptop. Scared me to death, this is my first background change, in a color way and everything. I have never been a huge fan of Autumn but I like it :3

Don't worry, I nearly did the same thing, when Though I've been here over a year so I knew it changed. I'd completely forgot that it changed to Autumn at the beginning of September xD
I do prefer the winter theme though, the pine tree is awesome ;)

Don't worry, I nearly did the same thing, when Though I've been here over a year so I knew it changed. I'd completely forgot that it changed to Autumn at the beginning of September xD
I do prefer the winter theme though, the pine tree is awesome ;)
I can't wait to see it!

I thought you could catch the September bugs in September but didn't start in the game until the 16th because tanning season ends then and the king salmon and salmon swim up river and become rarer

I was caught a little off guard, but I knew it because some people were reporting about it yesterday IIRC my time (it was like the afternoon). Anyway, I really don't mind (because my account will be 1 year old in like what, 2 days now? Lol)

Aw...I think fall is going to end up being my least favorite. I really liked the summer one because it wasn't so bright and distracting. But the winter one sounds pretty cool, and will there be cherry blossoms for spring? Only time will tell I guess.

I thought it was cool that the background changed for time of day. I didn't realize there were ones for different seasons too. It is very cool. :)

*leaves tbt for a few months until summer theme comes back*

Fall leaves yay XD.

I knew it was coming, seeing how there's already halloween displays at Walgreens lol

As for the site, I like the change of scenery . Although Winter is coming and I live in the Midwest. :(

Back