• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Train station visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corndoggy

No wait, its at least a c+
Bells
Switch
4894-2228-2209
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Feedback
100% (67) +
Hi all, im looking to find some people help me to get up to 100 visits, i only need 19 more and then i can finally upgrade my good old train station. I can either offer tbt (we can work out a price) or i have 3 amiibo figures (lottie, cyrus and kk) who u can visit, cyrus is currently in action today but i can time travel if u want one of the other 2.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be down to visit now, you don't need to give me anything. I should be able to get to 29 in a decent amount of time?

hi that would be amazing, i will add ur friendcode now and open the gates

I'll actually have to stop at ten visits, sorry. I just underestimated the length of each visit!

thats all good, thankyou for all your help you've already given :)

hi sounds good to me, im free for a bit now if you would be able to do 5-10 visits?

aweosme, i will turn on my ds and add ur friend code, will just be a sec :)

currently i need 19 more, thankyou for ur help dizzy

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open, thank you for ur help in advance

thankyou for your help greenfrog, have a great day :)

thanks to everyone's help i have reached the required amount. Your all legends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back