• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Train Station Remodel

LordSheep78

Pls Call Me Owen Ty Love You Guys πŸ’œ
Bells
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello!
So I'm looking to get the train station remodel and I need 100 people to visit, so far I have, well, 1 πŸ˜….
If anyone wants to visit please let me know. I'll be available on Saturday and Sunday (may differ if u r from somewhere else) and I'm not sure what time because it depends what I'm doing that day.
Please help if you have a copy of New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo.
Would love the support.
I have all the fruits so can give some away if u r missing any.
Thanks!

Hi, I recently started playing for nostalgia. I live in Eastern Standard Time. Also available Saturday and Sunday. Friend Code 0104-6765-0398

ok!
i wont be available for the next few days but then i am :)
Post automatically merged:

will send friend code when ready

0190-5801-0696

Last edited:
Hello! I'm trying to do the same thing if you wouldn't mind visiting my town too? I'm pretty much available for the next few weeks so at a time that works for you we can do it? :)

I just recently started replaying ACNL (and using this forum), but if you’re still needing visits, I can swing by at some point! I’m in EST and available most mornings. My friend code is 4184-9024-2561!^^
I’m missing essentially all the fruit, so I hope you don’t mind parting with some!

Hello,
Yes I can do that with you :)
I have all the fruits so can give u some

Hello,
Yes I can do that with you :)
I have all the fruits so can give u some
I’ve added you! Feel free to let me know or message when you’re available! I should be free almost any time over the next couple days!^^

If you're still needing help I can pop round! My friend code is: 2595-2472-2033

Hey guys, i havent be looking at my threads so ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah if anyone still can that'd be great!

@LordSheep78 you could join in with this thread?

Hello!
So I'm looking to get the train station remodel and I need 100 people to visit, so far I have, well, 1 πŸ˜….
If anyone wants to visit please let me know. I'll be available on Saturday and Sunday (may differ if u r from somewhere else) and I'm not sure what time because it depends what I'm doing that day.
Please help if you have a copy of New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo.
Would love the support.
I have all the fruits so can give some away if u r missing any.
Thanks!

Although its last minute I can make plans to visit your place if you still need visits. My code is 1908-3256-40247

@LordSheep78 you could join in with this thread?

I would also appreciate spam visits. Ive already written my code if you would like to help me out

Back