Pink Hybrid Rose
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Toy Hammer
Feedback
100% (79) +
currently this thread is offline c:

i'm dying to get the fairy tale themed train station, but i only have 36 visits :/ i have 50 wrapped grab bags, and every person that visits can take one grab bag OR 1 bag of 10,000 bells!

each bag has a rare item in it like a gracie item (lots of princess set, gorgeous set, and clothes), and i believe there's only 1 bag that has something thats not rare at all (I think its an Able Sisters item)! also, there's a lot of mermaid set items and other rare things!!

first come first serve, please give me time to get everybody in and out. if you want to come, just comment, and i'll add you and open my gates! my gates will be open almost always, if they're closed then that means i'm adding someone and they'll be open as soon as i'm done c: this is so people can come and go as they please c:

also- you can come multiple times since they all count as a new visit, but you can not take 2 items in one trip! you must come and leave for each item if you want more than one c:

it's all 100% free, but i wouldn't mind a tip in tbt! also if you leave a positive wifi rating, i'll give one back!!!

do not cross the "do not cross" pattern on the ground- if you do, not only will i flip the wifi switch but i will also give you a negative wifi rating and not let you interact in any of my next giveaways or other forum activities.

please be available when you comment - add and come quickly please, because i don't want to make people wait on others!!

thanks so much!!! just say if you want to come in the comments AND what you want, and i'll put you in the next available group c:

next people:
-
-
-

coming in and out:
-sparklenfade1184
-
-

coming in the future:
-delishush
-hollandC
-sparklenfade1184

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to visit, I'm interested in mermaid set items :) either the chair, vanity, screen, shelf, or table since I don't have those yet.

@MayorRitaofOakhill- sure!! you're in the first group, as soon as you send i'll add and open!

@hannahxd-okay! you're added, let me know when youre back c:

@hellokrissy- okay! you're added c:

@immyshine20- sure!! please wait until i say group 2 can come before you come c:

@sparklenfade1184- okay!! you're in the next group c:

@hannahxd- you're added, i'll vm you when gates are open!!

Back