lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
,。・:*:・゚☆traditional anime mayors/ocs || requests open

wow look it's a rare person who does traditional art... :p

anyway i'd like to get some practice with drawing mayors! ^^ i have a more anime style in th example below and a chibi style that i can also do. if you want i can ink them/color them but who knows how that will turn out. i'll try to do requests asap but please understand i'm just a little human and i can't draw at rocket speed! you can expect to see requests finished within minutes or within days; i'll vm you when it's done! you can request as many as you want & tips are appreciated but not necessary! c:

Update!
turns out people really like these, which makes me happy! if i decided to charge tbt for them, how much would you pay? (i don't plan on charging anyone who's already requested, this is just for a possible future shop.)
hkeEHg9.jpg

pickup! <3

GmaBXe1.jpg

UN3jJIP.jpg

6Q8DB0G.jpg

nlk6KvG.jpg

dHIdom6.jpg

yv9bSQ1.jpg

hope you don't mind i gave her a watering can lol
CYQM1TP.jpg
thanks for stopping by c:

Last edited:
ahh i'd love a drawing! :blush:

ref: x

i'd love it if her ponytail were really long, please! thanks soo much for doing these! :) (you can ink/color if you like, but i'm not picky at all, so if it's too much work, don't dooo iit) i like your example a lot- i expect great things hehe :)

ahh i'd love a drawing! :blush:

ref: x

i'd love it if her ponytail were really long, please! thanks soo much for doing these! :) (you can ink/color if you like, but i'm not picky at all, so if it's too much work, don't dooo iit) i like your example a lot- i expect great things hehe :)

she's such a cutie i'd love to draw her! ^^ how long should the ponytail be? (like to her wait, to her shoulders...?) i'll do it tomorrow since i'm tired right now lol ^^;

she's such a cutie i'd love to draw her! ^^ how long should the ponytail be? (like to her wait, to her shoulders...?) i'll do it tomorrow since i'm tired right now lol ^^;

anywhere between her shoulders and her waist would be nice! :blush: thanks for accepting and ofc ofc, take your time!

i'd love to get a couple chibi mayors from you if that's alright? o:
i'll edit with refs in a moment~

EDIT: refs! (i included color help info if you feel like doing color but i won't just expect it)
wYQ5J.png

the picture quality is kind of garbage, so here's an outfit breakdown!
-student cap
-yellow turtleneck sweater
-black midriff-cropped jacket with chest and hip pockets, and white-trimmed hood and hem
-black jeans
-steel toe boots
(ignore the shades and the design on the left sleeve please! his eyes are grey
wAipf.png

-his eyes are green!

Last edited:
It'd be pretty rad if you did my mayor!

image.jpg

I would love this! Here's my mayor's ref [x]

Thank you!!~♡

Last edited:
oh my god that's so cute x3 thank you for drawing them!!

i might come back with another later, your style is adorable~

If you draw my mayors in the anime style soon, I'm planning on digialfying the drawing with color and stuff, so I can show you that afterwards :D

omg i love ur drawings! they're adorable ;-;

here is my mayor if you want to / have time!
i would love if you did it in a chibi style :~)

b.t.w I've been practicing my traditional art as well, when i try to color over the pencil they usually mix together and end up looking muddy :c so it's hard.

Last edited:
If you draw my mayors in the anime style soon, I'm planning on digialfying the drawing with color and stuff, so I can show you that afterwards :D

Ohh!! I would love to see that. I'm actually working on the drawings right now, so I'll post yours in just a while!

omg i love ur drawings! they're adorable ;-;

here is my mayor if you want to / have time!
i would love if you did it in a chibi style :~)

b.t.w I've been practicing my traditional art as well, when i try to color over the pencil they usually mix together and end up looking muddy :c so it's hard.

Aahh thank you! c: And yeah, trying to use colored pencils sucks... I usually like to just leave my drawings as messy sketches because color ruins them. :(

Back