• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying /Trading for Bamboo Candleholder DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmasterson

Bug Catcher Girl
Bells
Switch
5762-4464-7021
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (382) +
I can trade IGB, NMT, or I can make any cherry blossom recipes/the tulip, metal, and bamboo wands in exchange.
This is the last piece that I need to complete my set!

Now have these DIY to offer:
stacked wood wall
wooden-block chest

I would appreciate any help and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have an extra floor lamp recipe, do you have any bamboo recipes? Otherwise I could trade for 2 NMT

i have the bamboo groove wall recipe! can you make me 6 cherry blossom branches? I'll bring the materials! <3

I have the recipe for the partition! Could you craft me a cherry-blossom bonsai and umbrella? I'll bring the materials.

Hi I have dark bamboo rug DIY recipe, could I get the garden wagon DIY recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back