Flower Fan
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (31) +

tumblr_inline_mpkqo9b2cr1qz4rgp.gif
Stitches is moving!
The lazy cutie isn't in boxes yet, but I can TT to his box day.

He's about 95% original; the only thing that is different is that he's wearing a different shirt and his dresser has been replaced.

❤︎ Looking for 400 BTB, Bells or Lolly ❤︎
It doesn't matter if Lolly is original or not, and I can wait for you to cycle her out.
I'm open to other offers/negotiations as well- I mostly just want Stitches to go to a loving home.
c:

Last edited:
Oops. I didn't set a deadline, so let's say tomorrow (10/23) at 10pm PDT
It'll be a shame to lose this sweetheart, but I really need to get back to my cycling

Hello! <3 What aspects of your Stitches have changed from the original? I have the 400BTB and would be happy to pay so long as his shirt and catchphrase are the same! ^^

Hello! <3 What aspects of your Stitches have changed from the original? I have the 400BTB and would be happy to pay so long as his shirt and catchphrase are the same! ^^

Aww- unfortunately its his shirt and his dresser that have changed. He's wearing a pink shirt right now- I'm not sure which.

I can discount him down further to 350BTB if you'd like. And I could order extras of his original shirt if you don't have it catalogued.
❤︎

If I may ask, which pink shirt is he now wearing? I wouldn't make you lower the price; I don't use BTB anyway ^^;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see Asegui has outsped me on the uptake! ^^ Enjoy Stitches! <3

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take?
I actually need his space sooner than I thought, as one of my dreamies is now available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I may ask, which pink shirt is he now wearing? I wouldn't make you lower the price; I don't use BTB anyway ^^;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see Asegui has outsped me on the uptake! ^^ Enjoy Stitches! <3
Aww. You're such a sweetheart- I'm sorry! Best of luck finding your Stitches.
❤︎

Actually I have 9 neighbors. I can fit him in

Okay- I'm adding your FC now.
Please add this one: 3583-0939-6887
c:

Would you be opposed to a combination of IG bells/TBT? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, nvm! See I was beaten to it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back