Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a very specific art request and am offering a whopping 71 Mission Tokens for the request I have in mind! :>

I'm looking for somebody to draw my Obey Me OC with Mammon (who is a canon character in Obey Me)!
If you're okay working with Picrew references, I have tons of my Obey Me OC. I can also offer a written description, but I currently have no drawn art of her, sadly. ;w;

Please reply here, or PM me! I will be picky, so if I don't accept your offer; please don't take it personally!​

I’d be happy to give this a shot based on written description and your picrew refs!

I'd love to give it a try!
Here's my art shop with examples and I'd be willing to do any of my styles. Tysm for considering!

I'd love to give it a try!
Here's my art shop with examples and I'd be willing to do any of my styles. Tysm for considering!
What collectibles would you be interested in from my Mission Tokens stash? ;w; I really love your art so I'm hoping this isn't a dream and I'm living in real life rn 😭

Hooray! Okay! What would I be able to get art-wise with those two collectibles? :0
I can add on some TBT if necessary:3

I'd be willing to do 2 regular fullbodies on a simple background? I've been wanting to do more non chibi stuff.

If you'd prefer chibi lmk.

I'd be willing to do 2 regular fullbodies on a simple background? I've been wanting to do more non chibi stuff.

If you'd prefer chibi lmk.
Omg sure!! Yes please! I’d like them together, of course :3
Would you like me to purchase the collectibles now and send them to you? :3

Omg sure!! Yes please! I’d like them together, of course :3
Would you like me to purchase the collectibles now and send them to you? :3
Yep! You can send the collectibles with any message :)

I can work off a written description for your OC, but a picture collage of features would be very helpful.

Back