• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading ♥Trade♥ Complete Golden Furniture Series ♥Trade♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKitty

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
♥♥♥ Warning: This complete golden furniture set was cloned/duped to obtain ♥♥♥

Hello! I'm iKitty! My friend gifted me the full complete Golden Furniture Series. She cloned it, though. I don't want it. It's taking up a lot of space in my storage, so I am willing to trade. If anyone doesn't mind it was cloned/duped and wants the golden furniture series, then feel free to trade with me. I won't be asking for too much in return because it doesn't have much rare value since it was obtained by cheating the game with glitches. I will try to be as fair as possible, which is why I will be adding a variety of options.

In return I would like any of the following:

♥ Lovely Furniture (if you're generous enough ) ♥

Option 1: Trading for Full Lovely Furniture Set

Option 2: To allow me to only hold the Full Lovely Furniture Set in my inventory (and return it right after!). I just want it in my catalog so that I can order it myself.

Lovely Furniture isn't all you may trade for, though! To make it fair for everyone who wants the Golden Furniture Series and simply does not have the Lovely furniture set, do not worry. This method is for you!

♥ List of items ♥

~ only 1 thing from this list will get you the whole set if you choose this method ~

rainbow screen

soft serve lamp

pink crane game

cat dress

I hope this is a fair offer. Please let me know if you have a question or if you have any complaints about my trade offer and I will be happy to help. Happy trading!

We don't allow the trading of cloned or duped items in any way, shape, or form on the Bell Tree. It's probably best you hang on to the items, we only ask this so the trading environment stays fair for everyone and that the game is continued to be played in the manner it was intended.

I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back