• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🔨 Toy Hammer or Pink Toy Hammer? 🔨

Which Toy Hammer do you like more?

• Total voters

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth

1709946987667.png
1709947078316.png
1709946987667.png
1709947078316.png
1709946987667.png
1709947078316.png

With the release of the Pink Toy Hammer, I'm curious which people prefer?

Do you like the original red, or the new pink hammer?​

I'm gonna go with the classic red one! I love pink and green together, but the shades on the hammer are too bright for my liking.

I love the color pink, but yeah, the hammer is a bit too bright. I like the classic look.

They're both good but I have a preference for the classic red Toy Hammer. I've seen ones that look like it used in anime a few times, and it's the one featured in Animal Crossing New Leaf, so it has more of a draw to me.

The OG is iconic, but the pink Toy Hammer is definitely my favourite!! I’m a sucker for vibrant pinks, and the hammer’s shade of pink is so pretty! It also compliments the green of the handle super well imo! Perfect spring vibes, whereas the OG has those timeless summer vibes 💗

I prefer the red. Although I am a little biased as it's my favorite color, I do love pink and green combos; I just feel like the shades are too harshly contrasting to look good together.

I like the classic one best. The green is a little too bright on the pink one and it’s not the one in the game

Regular Toy Hammer is obviously iconic and reminds me of when I played AC:NL so often. However, I rarely used the collectible version when I owned it. I think overall the Pink Toy Hammer has more potential to match collectibles I own, so I chose that as my preference. I am hoping to get both during this event, though!

I prefer the original Toy Hammer. It reminds me of the Mini Mega Hammer from Mario Party 4. I can't say I'm a fan of the pink hammer. It's too bright, in my opinion. Maybe a darker shade of pink would have changed my opinion, or at least made it more of a contest.

I voted for the classic red hammer. I don't think I'll ever want to own either but I'm not a fan of the hot pink

I like the pink as it is such a pretty colour. The red one is iconic though. I do love new collectables 🥰

The red one is so iconic, but pink and green is one of my favourite colour combinations so I gotta go with the new one 🩷💚

Pink and green is my favorite color combination right now, so definitely that one.

Back