• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Toy Day Question.

Puddle

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
So I was wondering, does each villager give you "what the want" and "what color they want it"?

For instance, Soleil told me she wanted fruit. She then said she wanted something pink. So she wants a peach right?

I have been talking to Elmer a lot and he only said he wants something beige. Should I keep talking to him to find out more?

Thanks.

Yup. If you talk to them every day, you should be good. Remember, you only have to identify what they want out of 9 or 10 items.

Yup. If you talk to them every day, you should be good. Remember, you only have to identify what they want out of 9 or 10 items.

Do they really have a specific item they want? All my villagers want items, plants, or wallpaper.

Yes. When you are Santa, your bag will have 9/10 items in it and you will have to try to give each villager the right one based on their hints during December. I would recommend using a notebook or game notes.

Oh dang. I thought I had to buy these gifts. I guess I have to throw out my 8 gift wraps that I bought.

I was so confused when my villagers started telling me colours, and then actual items. Using the game notes is a great way to keep track of the colour and item that each villager wants. Sometimes I have to repetitively talk to them a few times to get the answer out, though.

I've written down all the things and colours they want.
So far I have all hints from 9 villagers, just gotta get the last one xD

So much easier on Toy Day c:

I'm confused too. Erik wan'ts a plant then he wanted something purple and then he wanted an umbrella o_o

My hardest is getting the colors of the items mine want. At least their requests are unique so I can pick it out if they never tell me XD

I almost bought the items too. I was trying to think of what each of them meant.

MOLLY WANTS A BROWN HOME APPLIANCE
I was like… What? What home appliance is brown?

Hope it's more specific on TD.

I almost bought the items too. I was trying to think of what each of them meant.

MOLLY WANTS A BROWN HOME APPLIANCE
I was like? What? What home appliance is brown?

Hope it's more specific on TD.

I had a request for a home appliance. Turned out being a tv/VCR. Huh???

iv got all mine but Mitzi tried to move out i had to keep her or it will be a wast of time finding out what she wants now shes staying i still have my 10 toy day clues

Back