Toto’s chibi shop temporarily closed

of course! i'm happy to go on the pinglist if that's easier for you! and, yes, you can second me a second version with a different background color if you'd like to! would you like the tbt now or after you send me the lineart?
After line art approval is fine!

Thank you so very much for the art of my Brody & her finned friend! It's amazing!

Yes if you’re still interested.

definitely! i'll fill the form in for you!
Post automatically merged:

offer: 300tbt
line art: same as before!
art examples: of course!
background: i'd love something around this shade (##8e71bd) for the solid background color. if you want to add details or anything, that's up to you! i usually associate her with knives, stars, band-aids, so you can do something with those if you'd like.
dm lineart: yes, please, if that's okay with you!
character refs: same pose/expression/etc. as on the left!
lisa.png
lisa.jpg

just tagging you in case the posts merge lol @Totoroki

Last edited:
1. what kind of line art: your choice
2. Use your art as examples of my work: heck yeah!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc: starry or moon themed is nice, but whatever sparks your imagination; i love the magical girl pastel aesthetic, too!
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring: no need, surprise me!

I know you already made art of my island rep, but I loved it so much I want another one!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn
Payment: 300+ tbt OR art trade, your choice

1. what kind of line art: your choice
2. Use your art as examples of my work: heck yeah!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc: starry or moon themed is nice, but whatever sparks your imagination; i love the magical girl pastel aesthetic, too!
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring: no need, surprise me!

I know you already made art of my island rep, but I loved it so much I want another one!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn
Payment: 300+ tbt OR art trade, your choice
Art trade would be a lot of fun, but only when you have the time.

1. what kind of line art
Could I get blended?
2. Use your art as examples of my work.
Yes, that would be so cool!!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them.
no background please
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring.
Yes please

Would I be able to get Keqing holding an electro slime?

1644116721070.png

1644116725954.png
1644116762678.png
1644116770571.png

1. what kind of line art
Could I get blended?
2. Use your art as examples of my work.
Yes, that would be so cool!!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them.
no background please
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring.
Yes please

Would I be able to get Keqing holding an electro slime?

Hi all my commission slots are currently full, but I can add you to my ping list if you like. Also Keqing would be fun to draw, but those outfits in Genshin take some time ☠️

Hi all my commission slots are currently full, but I can add you to my ping list if you like. Also Keqing would be fun to draw, but those outfits in Genshin take some time ☠
Could you add me to the ping list please!!

I have an open slot for you @Franny. If you’re still interested.
yesss, I'll fill a form shortly!

okok here we go ❤

this is the reference! https://toyhou.se/6022228.haruna

I think I like the rainbow line art in the first picture under finished art the most. for a background just a simple pastel color maybe with some stars, but maybe instead of a background could you make it transparent? I can pay extra ❤ a line art PM would be nice!

would you do 400tbt?

Last edited:
yesss, I'll fill a form shortly!

okok here we go ❤

this is the reference! https://toyhou.se/6022228.haruna

I think I like the rainbow line art in the first picture under finished art the most. for a background just a simple pastel color maybe with some stars, but maybe instead of a background could you make it transparent? I can pay extra ❤ a line art PM would be nice!

would you do 400tbt?
Thats all fine. I’ve just recently started providing a transparent as well as a background because it doesn't Change how I color the art. I’d be willing to trade for a toy house if you’re interested in that as well instead. I saw that in another thread so I thought I’d see.

Also I should mention that I’ll be starting classes for my certification next month, so I’ll be working full time plus 4 hours of classes several times a week. I’ve also slowed way down in my art lately because I’ve been putting a lot more time into them. So I might not be very quick in the coming week and I’m sorry for that.

Thats all fine. I’ve just recently started providing a transparent as well as a background because it doesn't Change how I color the art. I’d be willing to trade for a toy house if you’re interested in that as well instead. I saw that in another thread so I thought I’d see.

Also I should mention that I’ll be starting classes for my certification next month, so I’ll be working full time plus 4 hours of classes several times a week. I’ve also slowed way down in my art lately because I’ve been putting a lot more time into them. So I might not be very quick in the coming week and I’m sorry for that.
i can get you a toyhou.se code if thats what you're looking for! just let me know and i'll PM you one :)
also, no worries at all on how long it takes. i understand, i work and go to school too so i def understand how busy it can get. no rush at all :)

i can get you a toyhou.se code if thats what you're looking for! just let me know and i'll PM you one :)
also, no worries at all on how long it takes. i understand, i work and go to school too so i def understand how busy it can get. no rush at all :)
Alright, it can wait until I finish the line art if that’s ok.

Back