Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (120) +
Hello all! I’m temporarily closing my art shop so that I can concentrate on my classes for the month of march. I’m only accepting those who are currently in my ping list. If you’d like to be added to the pinglist for when I’m available again let me know. I’m looking for around 300tbt but feel free to make me an offer. I’ll also accept art trades. Thanks for looking! 💜
please provide a reference and whatever details you would like.
Please let me know:
1. what kind of line art (black, rainbow, a specific color, line less or blended. Blended is where the collars match the line art and blend in see my Kazuha in my finished art for an example)
2. Use your art as examples of my work.
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them.
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring.
I don’t do anthro art, I can do a tail and ears etc, but that’s as far as my comfort zone allows.
I can draw villagers, but I prefer to be as part of the art and not the whole art.
Thanks for looking!
Art examples!
36U1IvR.png

F0FA9AB5-CCA3-434D-B45A-C720CBF7B782.jpeg

TTPX0vf.png

old cat lady, @ChocoPie22 0
zM7Zmyg.png

36U1IvR.png

TTPX0vf.png

Cq3bDCY.png

6I00R8G.png

37B4D45A-6A0F-412B-98D2-F5575F7557E5.png

71BA5443-8480-423D-8A3B-EE4B536F68AF.png

A37BF5D9-9217-47D8-8768-790D8C07FEFB.png
1.Franny

Last edited:
Oh me please!! Sorry okay let me edit this to be more polite I was just. So excited to see your art 🥺

1.)what kind of line art (black, rainbow, a specific color, or line less).

Rainbow, please! That's when the line will match whatever bit you're colouring right o:

3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them.

-Snowflakes, please!! Or little sparkles.

4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring.

Yes please 🥰

20211225_060855.jpg

tbtwc_lumi.png

75D72C89-9761-4710-910C-D2EFBC262D0C.jpg

Please ignore my freckles and can you make her coat/hairbow a pretty soft pink like in the last drawing? 💕💕

Last edited:
I love your art! If you ever open again I would like to request something:)

Your art is adorable! I'd love to get my rep, Brody, done in your style. I'm definitely going to follow your shop in hopes of more slots opening!

I love your art! If you ever open again I would like to request something:)
Your art is adorable! I'd love to get my rep, Brody, done in your style. I'm definitely going to follow your shop in hopes of more slots opening!
Thank you! That means a lot! I’m trying to not take on too much because although I take my tablet with me to draw, I don’t always have time and I’m out of the house 11 hours. I’ll be sure to ping you when I’m available though.

Thank you! That means a lot! I’m trying to not take on too much because although I take my tablet with me to draw, I don’t always have time and I’m out of the house 11 hours. I’ll be sure to ping you when I’m available though.
Real life always comes first so it totally makes sense that you only take on what you feel comfortable with. I am more than happy to patiently wait. No rush. I would absolutely love to be pinged. Thank you so much! Happy Holidays!

Yay! Sounds great, I'd be glad! ♡ your art is lovely by the way so definitely be more confident ☆

I would love one if you still have a spot! Here's my reference! Black lineart and stars for the background would be awesome!
Screenshot_20211103-185103_REALITY.jpg

Ahh, sorry. I sort of am leaving the site :') maybe an indefinite hiatus. Idk, but if you're opened you can discord me if you're ever free for one again

Hi! Thank you so much for the ping! I am so excited! Although I am sad to read about @shendere & @your local goomy leaving. I'm always sad to see other members go.

Here are my rep Brody's refs: Refs
1. what kind of line art (black, rainbow, a specific color, or line less). I'll leave this up to you. Whatever you think looks best or you're in the mood to create.
2. Use your art as examples of my work. Yes, absolutely! I'd be honored!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them. If you draw Brody in her Winter outfit then snowflakes would be cute. If you draw Brody in her Amity outfit then I'll leave the background up to you. I'm fine if you'd rather not do a background with the Amity outfit.
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring. Yes, please, if possible. I love seeing the different stages art goes through. If you get too busy and can't send it I understand though.

I love Brody in both her "Amity" and Winter outfits. I know some artists prefer not to do the Amity look because of the custom design and I totally understand. I'll let you pick which outfit you'd like to create. I also understand real like come first so I'm fine with you taking your time. I'm more than happy to be patient. Thank you very much!

Hi! Thank you so much for the ping! I am so excited! Although I am sad to read about @shendere & @your local goomy leaving. I'm always sad to see other members go.

Here are my rep Brody's refs: Refs
1. what kind of line art (black, rainbow, a specific color, or line less). I'll leave this up to you. Whatever you think looks best or you're in the mood to create.
2. Use your art as examples of my work. Yes, absolutely! I'd be honored!
3. If you’d like a background and what kind flower, hearts, stars etc (my backgrounds are a bit simple because I’m not the best at them, but I do like to practice making them. If you draw Brody in her Winter outfit then snowflakes would be cute. If you draw Brody in her Amity outfit then I'll leave the background up to you. I'm fine if you'd rather not do a background with the Amity outfit.
4. If you would like me to dm you my lineart before coloring. Yes, please, if possible. I love seeing the different stages art goes through. If you get too busy and can't send it I understand though.

I love Brody in both her "Amity" and Winter outfits. I know some artists prefer not to do the Amity look because of the custom design and I totally understand. I'll let you pick which outfit you'd like to create. I also understand real like come first so I'm fine with you taking your time. I'm more than happy to be patient. Thank you very much!
Alright, I’d absolutely love to do something with a shark! Might take me a bit as I have @Foreverfox’s to do first. I would also love to do ones for @shendere and @your local goomy if you would like to send me your refs as well. Just please be patient with me because I can be slow at times.

Alright, I’d absolutely love to do something with a shark! Might take me a bit as I have @Foreverfox’s to do first. I would also love to do ones for @shendere and @your local goomy if you would like to send me your refs as well. Just please be patient with me because I can be slow at times.
I don't have a character in mind but I'd love to have Kazuha as he's my absolute favorite in genshin. If you're not up for kazuha or tired of doing genshin, my other most beloved character is rin matsuoka ♡ when you're ready for the details of either just send me a mssg on discord or here. Take care ♡

Oh, ok! I'll leave mine here then! Could you please draw Rex?

1. Either black lines or lineless, your choice!
2. Totally!
3. Up to you! Her favorite color is neon purple, so that would be cool!
4. Yes, I'd like to see it ^^

offer: 300-500 tbt. i'd hate to undervalue your time and art, so just let me know whatever you think is a suitable amount within that frame or even if you were thinking of something higher! i want to make sure you're happy with the payment.
line art: not sure which option it is, but a darker shade of whichever color it's outlining, if that makes sense.
art examples: of course!
background: i'd love something around this shade (#e06969) for the solid background color. if you want to add details or anything, that's up to you! i usually associate her with hearts and strawberries, so you can do something with those if you'd like.
dm lineart: yes, please, if that's okay with you!
character refs: same pose/expression/etc. as on the left!
claire solo.png
claire.jpg

if you're willing to do two characters for the order, i'd love to get a second commissioned (for the same price, of course!) but if you're only comfortable with the one because of real life etc. that's totally fine! i just couldn't see in the OP if you'd be willing to do multiple characters, so i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. thanks for considering <3

Last edited:
offer: 300-500 tbt. i'd hate to undervalue your time and art, so just let me know whatever you think is a suitable amount within that frame or even if you were thinking of something higher! i want to make sure you're happy with the payment.
line art: not sure which option it is, but a darker shade of whichever color it's outlining, if that makes sense.
art examples: of course!
background: i'd love something around this shade (#e06969) for the solid background color. if you want to add details or anything, that's up to you! i usually associate her with hearts and strawberries, so you can do something with those if you'd like.
dm lineart: yes, please, if that's okay with you!
character refs: same pose/expression/etc. as on the left!

if you're willing to do two characters for the order, i'd love to get a second commissioned (for the same price, of course!) but if you're only comfortable with the one because of real life etc. that's totally fine! i just couldn't see in the OP if you'd be willing to do multiple characters, so i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. thanks for considering <3
She’s pretty! 300tbt sounds fine.

I can put you on my ping list for a second one, but past experience has taught me to not make exceptions because I’d be inclined to do that for everyone. I don’t want to be overwhelmed and I don’t want to rush any art as I’m still settling into my art style and still get stumped on how to do things sometimes.

I’ll send you art in your background color, but if I feel that a different color may make it pop out better, I may send you a second one with that color if that’s ok?

She’s pretty! 300tbt sounds fine.

I can put you on my ping list for a second one, but past experience has taught me to not make exceptions because I’d be inclined to do that for everyone. I don’t want to be overwhelmed and I don’t want to rush any art as I’m still settling into my art style and still get stumped on how to do things sometimes.

I’ll send you art in your background color, but if I feel that a different color may make it pop out better, I may send you a second one with that color if that’s ok?

of course! i'm happy to go on the pinglist if that's easier for you! and, yes, you can second me a second version with a different background color if you'd like to! would you like the tbt now or after you send me the lineart?

Back