Shop Tori's Fabulous Signature Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Residents/Dreamies: Only residents; Puck, Melba, Pango, Elmer, Angus, Buck, Shep, Pekoe, Chadder
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: Over There <----------
Background And Add On's: Just kind of castle themed and soothing

PS: Didn't I pay you a long time ago when your computer broke and stuff happened?

Residents/Dreamies: Only residents; Puck, Melba, Pango, Elmer, Angus, Buck, Shep, Pekoe, Chadder

PS: Didn't I pay you a long time ago when your computer broke and stuff happened?

Im not sure. I will have a look :p

Last edited:
Mekan1 said:

Yes you did, I started yours. My computer is currently being fixed again as my hard drive in it died so as soon as I can use it again, I will finish yours off (had everything backed up)

Last edited:
Still taking orders?

Dreamies: Coco, Stitches, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Renee, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky
Town name: Le Point
Friend code: Under Avi :)
Background and Add Ons: Something beachy themed. Add-ons: Some shells around the sig.

Thank you ^.^

Last edited:
Still taking orders?

Dreamies: Coco, Stitches, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Renee, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky
Town name: Le Point
Friend code: Under Avi :)
Background and Add Ons: Something beachy themed. Add-ons: Some shells around the sig.

Thank you ^.^

I am, just setting my computer back up as it broke but as soon as I am done I will make your signature ^^

I am, just setting my computer back up as it broke but as soon as I am done I will make your signature ^^

Thank you so much but I made a mistake on my form, I can pay extra if you have already made my sig. I meant to write

Dreamies: Coco, Lolly, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Merengue, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky

Hey everyone, I apologise for the wait but at the moment I am having problems with my photoshop. Because of this I will take 5tbt off everyone's sig price when they pay. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Awesome a great simple form ,I try the other shop but it was confused for me ,Any ways here the form

Residents :Merengue,Rudy,Fauna,Carmen,Diana,Bunnie,Stitches,Maple,Lolly,Papi
Town Name:Luna
Friend Code:2036-7284-3692
Background And Add On's:some thing with a cute back ground

Hi! Are you taking orders even though your photoshop is having issues? :)

Yes I am, can I notify you when I can take your order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome a great simple form ,I try the other shop but it was confused for me ,Any ways here the form

Residents :Merengue,Rudy,Fauna,Carmen,Diana,Bunnie,Stitches,Maple,Lolly,Papi
Town Name:Luna
Friend Code:2036-7284-3692
Background And Add On's:some thing with a cute back ground

Okay thanks, I will make yours as soon as possible, could you pay now? I don't mind if you cannot just yet 😊

Woah guys it has been a long time!

I had so many problems with my photoshop that I had to stop using the application :(

However, I do have an alternative image editor application for my pc so I can offically start you guys signatures!

So, I am currently making them now! So excited!!

Bump! Taking Requests!

- - - Post Merge - - -

RosieSignature_resized.jpg

Rosie:)'s Signature is done! Now working on others :D

Hi ^^

Residents/Dreamies: Apple, Benjamin, Bruce, Clay, Fauna, Marshal, Pekoe, Pietro, Sally, Sylvia
Town Name: Seoul
Friend Code:Sidebar
Background And Add On's: Can you use a background that has cherry blossoms in it? I like the one you used for your example but any others will do too ^^ Also, can you put a pear pin by my dreamies: Pekoe, Pietro, Marshal?

Thank you so much! I'll send the TBT over! Take your time too I know you're probs busy~

Hi ^^

Residents/Dreamies: Apple, Benjamin, Bruce, Clay, Fauna, Marshal, Pekoe, Pietro, Sally, Sylvia
Town Name: Seoul
Friend Code:Sidebar
Background And Add On's: Can you use a background that has cherry blossoms in it? I like the one you used for your example but any others will do too ^^ Also, can you put a pear pin by my dreamies: Pekoe, Pietro, Marshal?

Thank you so much! I'll send the TBT over! Take your time too I know you're probs busy~

Oops forgot, I would like to know just your dreamies. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you like a chibi? I would like the details such as eye colour, skin tone, etc..

Dreamies: Cheri, Maple, Erik, Avery, Clay, Canberra, Marshal
Town Name: Tokyo
Friend Code: 3909-8171-8060
Background And Add On's: Maybe cherry blossoms falling from the sky or something like that. Also please could you include my native fruit (peach).

Tysm! x

Dreamies: Cheri, Maple, Erik, Avery, Clay, Canberra, Marshal
Town Name: Tokyo
Friend Code: 3909-8171-8060
Background And Add On's: Maybe cherry blossoms falling from the sky or something like that. Also please could you include my native fruit (peach).

Tysm! x

No Problem! Should be done by tomorrow!

Oops forgot, I would like to know just your dreamies. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you like a chibi? I would like the details such as eye colour, skin tone, etc..

Oh sorry xD The rest of my dreamies are Kabuki, Genji, Drago, Coco, Stitches, Whitney, and Merengue
oooh chibi :D Details: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a cute outfit ^^
Is that good?

Oh sorry xD The rest of my dreamies are Kabuki, Genji, Drago, Coco, Stitches, Whitney, and Merengue
oooh chibi :D Details: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a cute outfit ^^
Is that good?

Yup! Fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS. WORKING ON CURRENT REQUESTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back