• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Tori's Fabulous Signature Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Residents/Dreamies: Only residents; Puck, Melba, Pango, Elmer, Angus, Buck, Shep, Pekoe, Chadder
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: Over There <----------
Background And Add On's: Just kind of castle themed and soothing

PS: Didn't I pay you a long time ago when your computer broke and stuff happened?

Residents/Dreamies: Only residents; Puck, Melba, Pango, Elmer, Angus, Buck, Shep, Pekoe, Chadder

PS: Didn't I pay you a long time ago when your computer broke and stuff happened?

Im not sure. I will have a look :p

Last edited:
Mekan1 said:

Yes you did, I started yours. My computer is currently being fixed again as my hard drive in it died so as soon as I can use it again, I will finish yours off (had everything backed up)

Last edited:
Still taking orders?

Dreamies: Coco, Stitches, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Renee, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky
Town name: Le Point
Friend code: Under Avi :)
Background and Add Ons: Something beachy themed. Add-ons: Some shells around the sig.

Thank you ^.^

Last edited:
Still taking orders?

Dreamies: Coco, Stitches, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Renee, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky
Town name: Le Point
Friend code: Under Avi :)
Background and Add Ons: Something beachy themed. Add-ons: Some shells around the sig.

Thank you ^.^

I am, just setting my computer back up as it broke but as soon as I am done I will make your signature ^^

I am, just setting my computer back up as it broke but as soon as I am done I will make your signature ^^

Thank you so much but I made a mistake on my form, I can pay extra if you have already made my sig. I meant to write

Dreamies: Coco, Lolly, Diana, Kabuki, Goldie, Bob, Merengue, Fauna, Cookie, Lucky

Hey everyone, I apologise for the wait but at the moment I am having problems with my photoshop. Because of this I will take 5tbt off everyone's sig price when they pay. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Awesome a great simple form ,I try the other shop but it was confused for me ,Any ways here the form

Residents :Merengue,Rudy,Fauna,Carmen,Diana,Bunnie,Stitches,Maple,Lolly,Papi
Town Name:Luna
Friend Code:2036-7284-3692
Background And Add On's:some thing with a cute back ground

Hi! Are you taking orders even though your photoshop is having issues? :)

Yes I am, can I notify you when I can take your order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome a great simple form ,I try the other shop but it was confused for me ,Any ways here the form

Residents :Merengue,Rudy,Fauna,Carmen,Diana,Bunnie,Stitches,Maple,Lolly,Papi
Town Name:Luna
Friend Code:2036-7284-3692
Background And Add On's:some thing with a cute back ground

Okay thanks, I will make yours as soon as possible, could you pay now? I don't mind if you cannot just yet 😊

Woah guys it has been a long time!

I had so many problems with my photoshop that I had to stop using the application :(

However, I do have an alternative image editor application for my pc so I can offically start you guys signatures!

So, I am currently making them now! So excited!!

Bump! Taking Requests!

- - - Post Merge - - -

RosieSignature_resized.jpg

Rosie:)'s Signature is done! Now working on others :D

Hi ^^

Residents/Dreamies: Apple, Benjamin, Bruce, Clay, Fauna, Marshal, Pekoe, Pietro, Sally, Sylvia
Town Name: Seoul
Friend Code:Sidebar
Background And Add On's: Can you use a background that has cherry blossoms in it? I like the one you used for your example but any others will do too ^^ Also, can you put a pear pin by my dreamies: Pekoe, Pietro, Marshal?

Thank you so much! I'll send the TBT over! Take your time too I know you're probs busy~

Hi ^^

Residents/Dreamies: Apple, Benjamin, Bruce, Clay, Fauna, Marshal, Pekoe, Pietro, Sally, Sylvia
Town Name: Seoul
Friend Code:Sidebar
Background And Add On's: Can you use a background that has cherry blossoms in it? I like the one you used for your example but any others will do too ^^ Also, can you put a pear pin by my dreamies: Pekoe, Pietro, Marshal?

Thank you so much! I'll send the TBT over! Take your time too I know you're probs busy~

Oops forgot, I would like to know just your dreamies. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you like a chibi? I would like the details such as eye colour, skin tone, etc..

Dreamies: Cheri, Maple, Erik, Avery, Clay, Canberra, Marshal
Town Name: Tokyo
Friend Code: 3909-8171-8060
Background And Add On's: Maybe cherry blossoms falling from the sky or something like that. Also please could you include my native fruit (peach).

Tysm! x

Dreamies: Cheri, Maple, Erik, Avery, Clay, Canberra, Marshal
Town Name: Tokyo
Friend Code: 3909-8171-8060
Background And Add On's: Maybe cherry blossoms falling from the sky or something like that. Also please could you include my native fruit (peach).

Tysm! x

No Problem! Should be done by tomorrow!

Oops forgot, I would like to know just your dreamies. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, would you like a chibi? I would like the details such as eye colour, skin tone, etc..

Oh sorry xD The rest of my dreamies are Kabuki, Genji, Drago, Coco, Stitches, Whitney, and Merengue
oooh chibi :D Details: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a cute outfit ^^
Is that good?

Oh sorry xD The rest of my dreamies are Kabuki, Genji, Drago, Coco, Stitches, Whitney, and Merengue
oooh chibi :D Details: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a cute outfit ^^
Is that good?

Yup! Fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS. WORKING ON CURRENT REQUESTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back