• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop Tori's Fabulous Signature Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Residents/Dreamies:they are in my sig
Town Name:Benchton
Friend Code:5343-9021-2005
Background And Add On's:

also do i pay now or later?

Last edited:
ok i gave you extra cause i wanted to because you are doing this nice thing for me also you can choose the background. Also may i ask when do you think it will be done?

Well, I am currently working on RosieThePeppyCat and PrincessBella's Signatures still so maybe tomorow or saturday.

i feel like what i gave you was to little for what you are doing i i had more i would give more

aww thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

PrincessBella's signature is all done!

PrincessBella Signature.jpg

Now working on NinjaFridge's signature.

Bump.

RosieThePeppyCat's Signature is all done!

RosieThePeppyCat Signature.jpg

Working on NingaFridge's signature and taking requests!

Residents/Dreamies: Please put the dreamies in my sig
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: Look over there <-----
Background And Add On's: Perfect orange next to Cheif and it means achieved dreamie. And can you try to make it a castle backround, if not do the pink tree forest

Residents/Dreamies: Please put the dreamies in my sig
Town Name: Hyrule
Friend Code: Look over there <-----
Background And Add On's: Perfect orange next to Cheif and it means achieved dreamie. And can you try to make it a castle backround, if not do the pink tree forest

Sure I am on it!

Just a question, do you just want your dreamies in your signature?

Do you mind me picking a random background? Or do you have a request for one?

Because I do not really want to give you a background that you dislike that's all :D

Last edited:
Just a question, do you just want your dreamies in your signature?

Do you mind me picking a random background? Or do you have a request for one?

Because I do not really want to give you a background that you dislike that's all :D

Can you do my village and put a symbol next to my dreamies that i have if i ever get any more ill pay you again to update it if that is allowed and any cool background would work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back