• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Top 3 Fire Emblem Games

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What are your top 3 Fire Emblem games? (also sorry if this is already a thread. i just can't be bothered looking)

I've only played 4 (Birthright, Revelations, SoV & Awakening) so my list isn't gonna be very good, but here we go:

3. Awakening -- This was my first FE game of all time. I remember one of my friends owning it and loving it, so when I saw it at Target I decided to buy it. Best decision of all time. It was also fun grinding in this game, believe it or not. It was fun making your units OP as ****.
2. Shadows of Valentia -- I haven't finished this game yet but let me just say, the story is amazing. I've grown so attached to all the characters you don't even know dude.
1. Revelations -- The story was crap, but I love the gameplay. Fates had the best multiplayer and online imo. I love it. The fact that you can have everything from both Birthright and Conquest is just beautiful lol. I just wish it wasn't digital only and it could be bought as a cartridge.

Last edited:
Echoes, Heroes, and Awakening though I'm dying to play Binding/Blazing blade. I hated Fates.

This post would give /r/fireemblem an aneurism, haha. That aside, my favorite is definitely FE7, after that it's a big toss up between many.

I have only played Fates and Awakening. I really liked the Conquest story because it has a lot of cool characters. I also like trying to get all of the support conversations. Awakening has a lot of funny support conversations. I don't think I'd want to play any one that didn't have a casual mode option. I find it too hard to level up characters you just got without losing them.

This post would give /r/fireemblem an aneurism, haha. That aside, my favorite is definitely FE7, after that it's a big toss up between many.
Yeah sometimes I forget that FE isnt a waifu simulator

Anyway genwunners shud kermit seppuku

Only played Conquest here, RIP. It is fun being a samurai and becoming your own Ryoma in the Nohr route, although it kinda lacks some story.

soleil is best waifu yall waifus are trash

Last edited:
Back