Top 3 Fire Emblem Games

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What are your top 3 Fire Emblem games? (also sorry if this is already a thread. i just can't be bothered looking)

I've only played 4 (Birthright, Revelations, SoV & Awakening) so my list isn't gonna be very good, but here we go:

3. Awakening -- This was my first FE game of all time. I remember one of my friends owning it and loving it, so when I saw it at Target I decided to buy it. Best decision of all time. It was also fun grinding in this game, believe it or not. It was fun making your units OP as ****.
2. Shadows of Valentia -- I haven't finished this game yet but let me just say, the story is amazing. I've grown so attached to all the characters you don't even know dude.
1. Revelations -- The story was crap, but I love the gameplay. Fates had the best multiplayer and online imo. I love it. The fact that you can have everything from both Birthright and Conquest is just beautiful lol. I just wish it wasn't digital only and it could be bought as a cartridge.

Last edited:
Echoes, Heroes, and Awakening though I'm dying to play Binding/Blazing blade. I hated Fates.

This post would give /r/fireemblem an aneurism, haha. That aside, my favorite is definitely FE7, after that it's a big toss up between many.

I have only played Fates and Awakening. I really liked the Conquest story because it has a lot of cool characters. I also like trying to get all of the support conversations. Awakening has a lot of funny support conversations. I don't think I'd want to play any one that didn't have a casual mode option. I find it too hard to level up characters you just got without losing them.

This post would give /r/fireemblem an aneurism, haha. That aside, my favorite is definitely FE7, after that it's a big toss up between many.
Yeah sometimes I forget that FE isnt a waifu simulator

Anyway genwunners shud kermit seppuku

Only played Conquest here, RIP. It is fun being a samurai and becoming your own Ryoma in the Nohr route, although it kinda lacks some story.

soleil is best waifu yall waifus are trash

Last edited:
Back