Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (279) +
I just started playing and I'd like to obtain the basic tools asap. Already had to wave goodbye to 6 balloon presents because there wasn't a slingshot in store. :rolleyes:

Still need:
- Axe
- Net
- Watering can
- Slingshot

Let me know if your store is selling any of these. We can exchange codes and I'll come visit. My town is located in the +1GMT timezone, so as I'm posting this it's nearly midnight there.

Last edited:
I can get you everything but slingshot. I sold all my extra silver ones.

Last edited:
Ah I just sold all of my silver slingshots too. I had like 5 of them in 1 day. I will see if I may have one in my storage.

Welcome to the game!! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask me C:

I have a silver slingshot and a silver fishing rod, if you're interested in either of those. ^^ But sadly, I have to go offline soon Dx Leave me a visitor message tomorrow if you want a silver slingshot/rod and I can give you them then! (for free)

Not particularly silver tools, just the basic ones (from Nook) so that I can maintain my town. I'd like to earn the silvers myself. If you allow me to visit your town we can exchange friend codes via PM, right now or some other day this week.

Thanks for the welcome~

Last edited:
Ah I see ^^ Okay, tomorrow I'll let you know what tool Nook is selling. Hopefully its a slingshot!

Sell me a net and I'd happily swing them at the balloons. ;)

EDIT:
I got most of the tools now thanks to some generous people, only missing the net. Hopefully it'll be on sale tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
If you still need them let me know. I can drop off in your town if you are available soon?

Back