• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Tom's I'm a cop you idiot mafia [Town Wins]

players left
Truffle (Doctor)
Me (Cop)
AndyB (Claims townie)
Crystal (Townie)
Alise (no claims)
VillageDweller (no claims)

alise and harry for scumteam? (ヾノ・∀・`)
i mean andyb can also be scum but idk

Right now I trust Tsundere, but it's vital to know if it's a fake roleclaim because if it is he could win with Crystal as a scum team.

Does anyone challenge Tsundere's claim?

i say we lynch alise! ☆:*・゚(●?∀`●):*・゚☆
(sorry babe)

EW NO
I'm a townie

Someone's lying. If we're taking the 2 blue claimed roles as fact, it leaves the 3 open for debate. While that does include myself, I've got nothing to hide in that I am Townie.
Where yourself Harry, and alise haven't said a great deal. Alise isn't even bothered to check in with the thread, but instead to go play a game of Civ. (of which they don't even know how to play)
Could that be because they've already done their night roles, so they now sit back? Most likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll say this to the Cop now. Don't inspect me, just trust me in I'm Townie. It'll be a waste. Prove the claim from Harry, and alise if they ever say anything/survive the lynch.

A townie is dead. Crystal is confirmed townie. There's only one townie claim left.
If I inspect AndyB tonight and he comes back town, then alise and harry are scum v(*?∀`*)v

Alright, waste a turn then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And with Harry being so okay with it, just shows he wants that time wasted so he can get a hit on someone.

Alright, waste a turn then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And with Harry being so okay with it, just shows he wants that time wasted so he can get a hit on someone.
I we inspect him, we won't know about elise or you. If we make sure you are confirmed town there's a higher chance of them being scum Unless your scum and don't want to be inspected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*If

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Alise

But that then gives them more time to set up and kill the blues. Checking me does nothing but waste the little time we have.

I mean, if this lynch comes up green, everything is going to be out the window anyway.

##Vote: Alise

But that then gives them more time to set up and kill the blues. Checking me does nothing but waste the little time we have.

I mean, if this lynch comes up green, everything is going to be out the window anyway.

##Vote: Alise

Um no it won't waste my time.
There can only be 2 townies left.
Crystal is a confirmed townie.
If you come back townie, then I know Harry and Alise are scum.

ah sorry i was ~kind of~ playing CIV atm but then i gave up LMAO.
~
like Crystal said, if Andy isn't confirmed town, he could be mafia. but i could be mafia so that statement doesn't really do any good, lol. there is also a possibilty of tsundere being a fake DT {sorry im still kinda shaky from MG mafia and sunshinetea ;_;} and "confirming" crystal but that's also a low chance of being true.

andy and harry could be a scum team, you know. if you don't lynch me today I advise you to inspect one of them. tho that would waste a turn so..
idk anymore. but i'm not giving up, i'm not scum. idk about truffle either but i trust him so..ye....im probably going to get lynched anyway :rolleyes: gg

Back