Truffle (Doctor)
Me (Cop)
AndyB (Claims townie)
Crystal (Townie)
Alise (no claims)
VillageDweller (no claims)

alise and harry for scumteam? (ヾノ・∀・`)
i mean andyb can also be scum but idk

Right now I trust Tsundere, but it's vital to know if it's a fake roleclaim because if it is he could win with Crystal as a scum team.

Does anyone challenge Tsundere's claim?

i say we lynch alise! ☆:*・゚(●?∀`●):*・゚☆
(sorry babe)

EW NO
I'm a townie

Someone's lying. If we're taking the 2 blue claimed roles as fact, it leaves the 3 open for debate. While that does include myself, I've got nothing to hide in that I am Townie.
Where yourself Harry, and alise haven't said a great deal. Alise isn't even bothered to check in with the thread, but instead to go play a game of Civ. (of which they don't even know how to play)
Could that be because they've already done their night roles, so they now sit back? Most likely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll say this to the Cop now. Don't inspect me, just trust me in I'm Townie. It'll be a waste. Prove the claim from Harry, and alise if they ever say anything/survive the lynch.

A townie is dead. Crystal is confirmed townie. There's only one townie claim left.
If I inspect AndyB tonight and he comes back town, then alise and harry are scum v(*?∀`*)v

Alright, waste a turn then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And with Harry being so okay with it, just shows he wants that time wasted so he can get a hit on someone.

Alright, waste a turn then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And with Harry being so okay with it, just shows he wants that time wasted so he can get a hit on someone.
I we inspect him, we won't know about elise or you. If we make sure you are confirmed town there's a higher chance of them being scum Unless your scum and don't want to be inspected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*If

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Alise

But that then gives them more time to set up and kill the blues. Checking me does nothing but waste the little time we have.

I mean, if this lynch comes up green, everything is going to be out the window anyway.

##Vote: Alise

But that then gives them more time to set up and kill the blues. Checking me does nothing but waste the little time we have.

I mean, if this lynch comes up green, everything is going to be out the window anyway.

##Vote: Alise

Um no it won't waste my time.
There can only be 2 townies left.
Crystal is a confirmed townie.
If you come back townie, then I know Harry and Alise are scum.

ah sorry i was ~kind of~ playing CIV atm but then i gave up LMAO.
~
like Crystal said, if Andy isn't confirmed town, he could be mafia. but i could be mafia so that statement doesn't really do any good, lol. there is also a possibilty of tsundere being a fake DT {sorry im still kinda shaky from MG mafia and sunshinetea ;_;} and "confirming" crystal but that's also a low chance of being true.

andy and harry could be a scum team, you know. if you don't lynch me today I advise you to inspect one of them. tho that would waste a turn so..
idk anymore. but i'm not giving up, i'm not scum. idk about truffle either but i trust him so..ye....im probably going to get lynched anyway :rolleyes: gg

Back