Mafia Tom's I'm a cop you idiot mafia [Town Wins]

If there's one I can pay for that works well I'll get it. I'll try mango IRC though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Harry!!! :D

Mango irc works fine and is free. Harry just hates it cause when he leaves the screen to go to a different app, it disconnects him from the IRC. it works though. I use it. :)

Sorry, I'll have to drop out of this one. I just got some bad news from my family, so I won't be playing Mafia for a while.

Mango irc works fine and is free. Harry just hates it cause when he leaves the screen to go to a different app, it disconnects him from the IRC. it works though. I use it. :)

it does OMG it's like "lol in 2 mins i'll disconnect you" i'm like worst irc client ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'll have to drop out of this one. I just got some bad news from my family, so I won't be playing Mafia for a while.

but this could last like an hour D;

Oh whoops just sent your role... :X First come first serve to replace!

I hope everything is well Blue. :(

Thanks guys, I hope I can get through with the things that will happen. Good luck to everyone playing! :)

No, Superpenguin can have the spot, or whoever else gets it before him. I'm happy just watching, heh.

Last edited:
Yui, you can play lel it's fine. xP
Obviously since you were here first, you will be more active. :p
#Logic

Back