Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Not really that big of a deal to be honest. It's just a goofy sim game.

I'm really excited for it though. The direct video completely sold it for me, but just imagining making all of my friends and having them get into all those crazy antics really appeals to me.

This pretty much explains why I'm getting it too!

I'm really excited for it though. The direct video completely sold it for me, but just imagining making all of my friends and having them get into all those crazy antics really appeals to me.

that is wat i am gonna do except with glee characters hehehehehehehehehehehEOAHOEAEHAHEOAHOEHOOHEHEHHAEHAHEHAHHAEHAH

idk if i'll get this on the get go though, i might see if i can find it for cheaper somewhere first. but i'll probs pick it up if i can get it cheap enough

So, a question for everyone browsing this thread:

How do you feel about the fact same sex marriages aren't allowed?

EDIT: I realize I sound like I'm going to judge everyone who replies, but I'm just curious is all.

aw they actually removed it. wow. kinda sad about it. but if they did allow it people would boycott nintendo.

i still want the game tho it looks so cute

I'm kind of interested in this game, especially since I can share this with my siblings and close friends. I feel like I'd get bored of this quickly, but I still want to give it a shot.

that is wat i am gonna do except with glee characters hehehehehehehehehehehEOAHOEAEHAHEOAHOEHOOHEHEHHAEHAHEHAHHAEHAH

idk if i'll get this on the get go though, i might see if i can find it for cheaper somewhere first. but i'll probs pick it up if i can get it cheap enough

um tina will be my wife i have already decided all the other glee characters can **** off :)

It looks cool, to be honest the same sex marriage thing was most likely gong to be taken out for UK/USA release, they do things like that frequently (e.g. Gracie Grace) so it's no biggie.

Apart from that, I cannot wait for the game to come out! It looks like a whole tonne of fun XD

It looks cool, to be honest the same sex marriage thing was most likely gong to be taken out for UK/USA release, they do things like that frequently (e.g. Gracie Grace) so it's no biggie.

Apart from that, I cannot wait for the game to come out! It looks like a whole tonne of fun XD

Wait gay marriage is in the JP version? I always figured they'd be more conservative...

Wait gay marriage is in the JP version? I always figured they'd be more conservative...

Pretty sure it's not in any version.

I remember last year there were some fights about it, because there was a bug allowing people to set their mii one gender and dress them in the other gender's clothes. It was patched quickly after and removed the ability to do that.

I'm still trying to figure out if this game is real or a hallucination we all had because it looks so crazy and awesome

Honestly this game is strangely fascinating. I love simulation games so this is right up my alley. Besides watching and slightly interacting with but not controlling mii's, I wonder what the player can do. Maybe it's me but it doesn't seem like players can do too much but watch.

Ahaha so excited for this game to come out! It just looks so... odd.

Ship it?
2SGq5mY.jpg

EDIT: reply to Mayor TB on same-sex marriages in Tomadachi Life
It really does kind of irk me that they aren't allowed. I mean, I understand and all- but I really hope it is because Nintendo wants to avoid backlash rather than exclude some players..

Anyway, this game looks really awful. In fact, awful enough where I really, really want it. I'll consider it because I love the quirkiness of it and I would love to show Nintendo I support more interesting localizations like this. At the same time, I am disappointed about what Mayor TB mentioned.

Last edited:
Back