• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

to avoid resseti

jadenmcrae

Bells
i have noticed that i dont save some times but the next day i dont get resseti that is cause i have a picture right where resseti always comes its a realy cool trick to avoid 10 minutes of talking. :)

jadenmcrae said:
i have noticed that i dont save some times but the next day i dont get resseti that is cause i have a picture right where resseti always comes its a realy cool trick to avoid 10 minutes of talking. :)
Nope. I had a design laid down and he just popped out from the other side of my house. Either way, I think it's unpreventable. He just pops through the design material.. I'm sure.

Yetiman15 said:
Why play the game then not save.
I have talked to Resetti about 6 times. It's really easy to not save.
Most of the time I've left a town then after it gets done saving I forget and am in a hurry to quit and think that save was the final save before I quit, but it was just saving after I left a town.. I've talked to Don Resetti before.

i remember in Wild World that never worked for me, but maybe it will work this time!

Whenever I get resetti for some reason, i usually just go over to my computer and press the b button until he goes away, lol

Tyler said:
Whenever I get resetti for some reason, i usually just go over to my computer and press the b button until he goes away, lol
that's basically the same thing i do.

Toad Kart 64 said:
Ok? I always save so this doesn't interest me.
Ok? Thats spam and spam..

Any way ive been useing this tecneek for ages now >_>

Exept i have hybrids aorund my house, so i had to lear my patterns and replace with flowers, still works.

I'm pretty sure i saw a video with resitti poppin' right trough the pattern

Back