• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tips for a Newbie?

AmyFlamey

Freelance Memer
Bells
I only signed up recently, and I'm having a hard time navigating around this forum so any help would be appreciated! :D

I'm a newbie too so I can't give any tips other than read the sticky threads, there's some great info on them, they've helped me to understand the do's and dont's.
Hello and welcome though :D
I need to figure out how to make a cute signature.

I'm a newbie too so I can't give any tips other than read the sticky threads, there's some great info on them, they've helped me to understand the do's and dont's.
Hello and welcome though :D
I need to figure out how to make a cute signature.

What kind of cute signature? ^^
Like a town signature?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, The Museum board is nice if you want to buy art or sell your own art.

Hi Welcome to the BTB :)
Tips I would give you would be keep posting stuff here and you will get your way around quicker :) there are a lot of people who will help u in here. Just ask away if you ever need or want anything x good luck

Definitely read the sticky posts of each Sub-forum category, and stick to the topic of each category, if you want to post a new thread make sure you look in the first few pages of the section to see that a duplicate to what you want to post doesn't already exist, if it does just post there!

As for signatures you can put any picture or text in your signature as long as it doesn't go over the size limit, you can edit it under the "settings" tab at the top of the page next to your name.

Hello and welcome to TBT.

There's a few parts of the website I acquainted myself with naturally over time. OK it is hard to type with that sig above me in a loop lmao.

Ok, there's your name at the top left, you can click that to be taken to your page/wall. It's also called a VM and people wanting to get in contact with you can do so that way and also with the more formal method of sending a Private Message. I prefer PM as I have it setup so I get e-mail as soon as I receive a PM making it easier to be in communication with certain threads and members.

There's forum currency which you gain by making new threads/posts etc, which can then be redeemed for in-game items or bells.

Enjoy your stay!

Back