• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Festival Timmy and Tommy, Kapp'n and Rover amiibo revealed!

I'm on it.
I will collect EVERY SINGLE character from the Animal Crossing series.
That's a GUARAN-DAGGONE-TEE.

Waiting on Sable, Label (Labelle), the Pelicans?Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, & Tortimer next.
Throw in Wendell & Pascal while you're at it.
Just throw 'em ALL in! I want 'em all!

ESPECIALLY if they throw in the old fashioned non-Cosby Sweatered Tom Nook with his apron covering his "bell collection". ;)
Hey, he IS a tanuki after all.
John Lucas

I think rover looks kind of weird, I hope he looks better in person rather than the photo. I LOVE the Timmy and Tommy Figure as well as the Kapp'n one!

I think rover looks kind of weird, I hope he looks better in person rather than the photo. I LOVE the Timmy and Tommy Figure as well as the Kapp'n one!

I agree Rover DOES look weird, his head is too small for his body.

Timmy and Tommy are really cute! Looking forward to picking them up~

They all look adorable! I might try to get them. ;v;

Seeing Rover brings back memories from when I first got into Animal Crossing on the Gamecube, definitely planning on getting him. Too bad Timmy & Tommy are a Target-exclusive because that store doesn't exist here and they refuse to ship amiibo here as well (despite other sites allowing it). It's probably gonna end up on my "list of things I'll never have" alongside Rosalina.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what other characters they make an amiibo for later on. I'd love to have one of Copper and Booker!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww dammit Nintendo u know i love cats! totally gonna need a Rover!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on it.
I will collect EVERY SINGLE character from the Animal Crossing series.
That's a GUARAN-DAGGONE-TEE.

Waiting on Sable, Label (Labelle), the Pelicans—Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, & Tortimer next.
Throw in Wendell & Pascal while you're at it.
Just throw 'em ALL in! I want 'em all!

ESPECIALLY if they throw in the old fashioned non-Cosby Sweatered Tom Nook with his apron covering his "bell collection". ;)
Hey, he IS a tanuki after all.
John Lucas

Gotta Love 'em all! haha

Timmy and Tommy are just adorable, and once their figure comes out, you can bet your ass I'm buying it.

it seems there's at least one more AC amiibo left to be revealed. a new cpsia certificate has been revealed.
http://cpsia.nintendo.com/102854/102854.pdf

looking on reddit, at people who actually understand the cpsia's, the certificate isn't for any of the amiibo in wave 3 and seems to be a new one. "The codes go AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG, AH (the first 8), AJ, AK, AL, AM (the second 4), AN, AP, AQ, AR (the third 4)... since AQ is already up and this is AR, we can assume that AN, AP, and AQ are Timmy and Tommy, Rover, and Kapp'n, so this new one AR is an un-leaked, un-announced AC amiibo."

from my below post, where each of the amiibo figures have been the AC costumes in super mario maker, i'm going to assume this mystery figure is summer outfit Isabelle.
dont know why you're all acting surprised i leaked this over a month ago from my nintendo source

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Art-Revealed&p=5601220&viewfull=1#post5601220

CZO3kb6WAAAcT8N.jpg

coming to europe/aus march 18/19

There's also a bundle with Isabelle in her spring outfit + AC:HHD!

CZO3bOhXEAABSJu.jpg

I'm glad Nintendo finally revealed the final amiibos! I'm very surprised with this Isabelle amiibo, I didn't see that coming...

I hope that the Isabelle (Spring Outfit) amiibo is purchaseable seperately because I am definitely not buying a third and fourth copy of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer just to get two of them...

I will not budge on this one. A third and fourth copy is pointless...

I hope that the Isabelle (Spring Outfit) amiibo is purchaseable seperately because I am definitely not buying a third and fourth copy of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer just to get two of them...

Yeah, me too. I believe they will sell her separatelly. I would never buy another HHD - I'm relieved mine came with the New 3DS bundle, because I would regret if I had bought the game.

please "mr amiibo know it all" it's called Isabelle (Summer Outfit)

Of course she is, i mean, we live in Europe bundle or store exclusives are almost non-existent. Even the Inkling Squid got released seperatly! :D

Anyway Rover still looks off to me but i am glad that they added Isabelle's summer outfit, i like it better than her yellow coat :eek:

please "mr amiibo know it all" it's called Isabelle (Summer Outfit)

Rekt

Last edited:
Back