• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Time Travel!!!

henhouse

Bells
I time traveled to June 12 2006, and it looked like I was in a forest!!! It's awesome, before you select your carater click on the clock then ajust the time, this is aweosm, I'm going to see what I got for my birthday! :yes:

<big><big><big><big><big>Try It!</big></big></big>

henhouse said:
Never mind.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I went back in time and there's like 20000 Weeds HELP!!!!
haha

that is what the nintendo people do to stop tting

this is nothing new, people have been doing this scence the first ac game...
I recomend hireing some1 to weed 4 u

Just post in The Bell Store!

Time Traveling isn't good for you... you're going to love the game for like, 12 weeks, instead of 12 months.

i disagree . with the help of time traveling, i was abe to pay off one of my debts to nook! although, i only tt'd a few days at a time, because i was waiting for the fruit to grow so i could pick it.
also, is there a specific date you need to go to to accumulate interest an your bank account?

I like time traveling, thats why I bought thta one dolorean....

but anyways in the weeds you may find four leaf clovers!

In your face! Thats what you get for TT.

But I destroyed 2 towns. 1 was because my brother wrecked it, 2nd because it made it easy due to TT. But you shouldn't TT. Because its boring. I'm just waiting to laugh at the next person who TT. :eh:

tomnookisevil said:
i disagree . with the help of time traveling, i was abe to pay off one of my debts to nook! although, i only tt'd a few days at a time, because i was waiting for the fruit to grow so i could pick it.
also, is there a specific date you need to go to to accumulate interest an your bank account?
<big><big><big><big><big>EVILITY, TOMNOOKISEVIL! </big></big></big>

Time Traveling is a discrase to Animal Crossing...think about it. Can you fast forward time in real life? NO! So time traveling needs to burn! Cheaters!

tomnookisevil said:
look, mr. blathers, i only time travel when i need to. well, sort of. i used to do it all the time.
Look Mr. Morise, Time Traveling is cheating. I dont care what nobody says. Its cheating. Yeah it is. Yeah it is. :yes:

Guys. First off try not to flame and also it's your own buisness if you TT. I tt and I don't care if other people say its bad I'm not going to stop. It's not like smoking or which will end your life.

Back