Red Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
98.5% (126) +
Hello everyone!
I have these three fairly popular Villagers that want to leave my town
(more like I will kick them out with Amiibos xD),
so I decided to make an auction out of them,
since I can need some IGB for my new town.
You can see the Startingbid & actual bid on the Villager's Information.

End of auction: 18th September 2017 | 9PM CEST (For other countries: Actual time, click)

Tia got ADOPTED
Town: Latoan | Name: Ren? | FC: 5473-2103-8149

VNm93vY.jpg

Name: Tia
Species: Elephant
Personality: Normal
Sold for: 1.200.000 IGB (By: folium nouum)
"Tia is a white elephant who strongly resembles a teapot. She has black eyes with an eyelash on
each and has a wavy, yellow, headband-like marking around her head, with a blue flower and a
yellow ball at the very top of her head. She has two lighter blue flower markings on her cheeks
as blush, and has possesses a cheery look with a smile. She has blue-tipped hands and feet,
as well as a blue tail. The insides of her ears are blue and are lined with yellow, and the tip of
her trunk is brown, resembling tea in a teapot's spout. Tia initially wears the Garden Tank.
She has a slight resemblance to Margie."

Julian got VOIDED

7xsKwqA.jpg

Name: Julian
Species: Horse (Unicorn)
Personality: Smug
Sold for: --- IGB (Accidentally voided, because he didn't got picked up q.q)
"Julian is a blue and white horse with a slightly darker blue mane and tail, and a white horn,
which resembles a unicorn. He has black hooves, wears purple eyeshadow and has long,
black eyelashes. His eyes are normally closed, but when he opens them they appear white
without a pupil. He may easily be mistaken for a female due to his appearance."

Tangy got ADOPTED

js8lLiC.png

Name: Tangy
Species: Cat
Personality: Peppy
Sold for: 6.000.000 IGB
"Tangy is a cat with the appearance of an orange, complete with a small green leaf on her head.
Her ears are salmon-pink and red inside. Although her arms and legs appear to be smooth,
her face seems rather pitted, giving her more of the appearance of an orange.
She wears a chain-gang shirt initially that is horizontally striped blue and white."

Last edited:
I would buy one but I'm too poor D:

Who would you like?
There is Julian and Tia left, Tangy just got adopted from someone.
They will not be gone anymore today, since no one bid on them,
so I can tell you when the villager you want is leaving before (possibly) voiding him :)

I'd like to buy Tia!!! I don't know how this works though but I would like to buy/bid on her!

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
I will note down everything and edit the post tomorrow, I don't feel well right now and heading to bed. The bidding time will be a bit longer, will post more informations tomorrow. Sorry >.<

I forgot to put a bid on my reply so I'll bid 1.1 mil for Tia! ~
~~~~~

Edit: I just saw OP's reply, can't wait to start bidding again once you get some sleep! Sleep well!

Last edited:
Alright~ I'll be available 3PM HST 8PM if nobody else bids.

Damn, your timezone is literally the perfect opposite of mine, never had that :D
I guess I will need to either wake up super early (I don't work, so 8AM is early for me q.q)
or you can come during the night, when I sleep. It's not like there is anything to steal in this town
anyways, so I wouldn't mind leaving it open the whole night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back