• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Don't want a pre-owned villager? I have 122 Amiibo cards ready to scan (check the list out here) meaning you will get a 100% ORIGINAL VILLAGER - no extra items or clothes, still using original phrases/greetings.

/// PROCESS
I don't time travel, so the process will take 6 days from the day you leave your deposit (see DEPOSIT section below):
  • days 1 to 3 - convince villager to come to my island
  • days 4 and 5 - moving in
  • day 6 - ready for collection
A bit of a wait, but ... ORIGINAL. Good things come to those who wait :)

/// PRICING
I use this list for villager tier allocations, but NOT as a price guide (I have to take recruitment into account, too).

To make things simple, I price in 99k Bell bundles (you can keep the change!):

Tier 1 villagers - 35 bundles (3.5 million)
Tier 2 villagers - 30 bundles (3 million)
Tier 3 villagers - 25 bundles (2.5 million)
Tier 4 villagers - 20 bundles (2 million)
Tier 5 villagers - 15 bundles (1.5 million)
Tier 6 villagers - 10 bundles (1 million)

/// DEPOSIT
Before starting the process you'll need to make a 5 bundle (500k) deposit. This will be deducted from the total price, with the remainder payable on collection. DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. I will send you a PM to agree a time to leave the deposit, and then issue a Dodo Code.

/// COLLECTION
When your villager is ready for collection I will send you a PM to agree a time for pickup, and issue a Dodo Code.

/// UPDATES
I will keep you informed about timescales and progress via PM throughout the process. Ask me any questions as we go :)

CURRENTLY SERVING:
1. Preston Harvey (Maple)
2. Miss_March (Kitty)
3. You ... ?

Last edited:
Audite, no. Lucky, yes. Could be ready in about 6 days' time - 3m bells. How does that sound?

I was able to get Lucky for the same price from someone else recently.

Do you have Whitney or any other wolf?

CURRENTLY CYCLING ZUCKER - will be ready in 5 days. 3 million bells.

Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back