• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Thoughts on Tasha

she’s cute but there’s definitely other squirrels that i like more aha

I'd say she's definitely one of the best Squirrel villagers, as far as I'm concerned. Her design is pretty unique and I especially like her eyes. She's a Snooty, my favorite female villager personality, so that's a definite plus. She also has a great looking house, both interior and exterior. I think I might prefer Pecan just a tiny bit more than her, but yeah, she's great.

Not one of my favorite squirrels (Sylvana and Blaire >>) but she's cute!

She has a cool design!

she's actually super cool! her design weirdly reminds me of the twin squirrel amiibo villagers inspired from splatoon lol

She looks very cool tbh, she's not a dreamie but if ever I did find her myself on a mystery island, I would definitely stop and think and cosider her as she's very nicely designed and love her interior, very classy and sleek with the wallpaper and rose bed *chef's kiss*, definitely has my stamp of approval...

I have all series five cards and remember Tasha from her RV.

She was nice.
Good design.

Okay... so I think she reminds me of Klonoa (a character from an old PS game I used to play), which is why I was drawn to her when I saw her.
That plus all the TagBlackTV videos where he was desperate to find her (he did in the end but it took forever) and the fact that I was tired and kind of done with Island hopping.
She's moving in today... still not sure if she'll be permanently staying or not.
A small complaint I have is that to me she doesn't come across so much as a Snooty... she could just as well be Uchi in my opinion based on her design.
I kind of had the same issue with Velma. I liked her and found her unique but I just didn't associate her with the Snooty personality much (I do have Velma's amiibo though so I didn't feel too bad when she asked to leave).

I LOVE TASHA OMGGGGG

If I had enough space on my island I would def invite her over! She's super cute! 😄

I quite like Tasha. I'm a big fan of basically all of the squirrels though. I prefer Poppy and Mint over Tasha, but she's probably my 3rd favorite of the female squirrels.

Yeah... I mean, she's cute but she also reminds me of Blaire.
I wish she were an Uchi.
I got her a few days ago from a trade and I'm loving her so far! Her house is amazing and the fact that she's a snooty with the fitness hobby is really cool, though I agree the uchi personality would have made more sense to me. But she's really cute and her color scheme sets her apart from other villagers so I think she's great - hope she grows on you too!

She is so cool! A goth squirrel, I love that. Her house interior is one of the best as well.

Somehow I don't care that much about any of the squirrels though, like I like them but there's just so much choice and I never end up picking a squirrel over another character. But she is definitely my favourite squirrel!

I have her on my island! I think she looks really cool, but I do hate how much she works out. It wouldn't bother me so much if she didn't wear the sporty shades while exercising.

Tasha is one of my favourite squirrels. I never knew she had a Fitness hobby, though. I think that's a cool quirk for her personality type, but I totally get why people don't like it. It's nice that not all the Snooty squirrels are identical other than design.

I like the boldness of her design and the expressiveness of her face, and she's an e+ villager so she's, well, in original villager style (as the games went on, they started changing how they drew villagers, and I'm partial to the simple faces and colourful, geometric motifs of Tasha-type villagers). And she has an excellent smug face.

Unrelated, but she looks like a gender/speciesbent Kicks to me, and I'm all about that.

Back