Thoughts on Lionel

mairekd

Bells
So Lionel just moved into my town. I'd never even heard of him before hand and I was disappointed when I figured out who he was. However his house is like perfectly inline with my other favorite villagers houses and I kinda like his grandfather appearance.

Last edited:
He based on general military
I love him
He my favorite lion <3
He idea is great and house it's so gorgeous

Hmmm I'll have to poke around his house I haven't had the chance yet! Thanks for your input :)

I had Lionel for a short while.He moved into my cycling town from someone's void and was completely original.I felt bad that he was voided because I liked him and thought he was a good villager(I didn't have any room in my regular town at the time otherwise I probably would have kept him).I did find a good home for him.Like Zebra Queen said his house is very nice and I tend to like villagers with facial hair(I have Gaston,Chops and Beardo).

He is one of my closest friends in one of my towns.

He was a random move-in but now he's one of my most favorite snugs.

He sends me letters with presents all the time. I adore his house. Very gentlemanly :)----

------
Keeping the typo. Snugs Rule! Lol :)

Last edited:
I knew Lionel from the lion town. But if you think he looks like a grandfather, you don't know Dobie! Dobie is an adorable old wolf villager, at least he looks like that!
But good luck with Lionel.

Back