• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Thoughts on Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors)

Self-cest much? xD

-.-

-.-

i actually clicked on all these is that sad

No you are not, trust me lol its like one of my otp's of all time >_> along with randomly putting ene in there >///< you have seen the picture awesome, you know of my love for the 3 of em <3

LOOL yes, indeed i know your love for them three ;3 im TOTALLY WITH YOU THOUGH IN THAT SENSE which is weird xD

self-cest is even weirder though o.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

PFFFFT XD

-.-

FOILED AGAIN BY MY OWN CURIOSITY ( ;?Д`)
Are we going to triple ship now with Haruka tooo ?!
poor takane
But can we have honestly tiemu?
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
i kinda ship kuro with Mary or Asami (._.)
DONT GET ME WRONG. Kuro's a derp and all and I love Seto and Mary to death butttttt
Man deviant art ruins everything XD

poor takane
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
DONT GET ME WRONG. Kuro's a derp and all and I love Seto and Mary to death butttttt

Hmm well you could just do that ship konoha, kuroha and haruka but that may be going a bit crazy >~< Ima just keep haruka with takane~
Yeah i agree with you there about shipping kuroha with mary and azami, deviant art and tumblr always ruins everything xD

W-w-w-what do you mean kuroha is a derp //cries

spoiler much.jpg
You aren't the only one ._.

Hmm well you could just do that ship konoha, kuroha and haruka but that may be going a bit crazy >~< Ima just keep haruka with takane~
Yeah i agree with you there about shipping kuroha with mary and azami, deviant art and tumblr always ruins everything xD

If konoha is a derp then kuroha is a derp and haruka is a derp as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

poor takane
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .

EEHH kuro x azami no thx lol

Yami.
He has a WOMB.
HE.
And how do you think he eats?
He could have a fetus in there
*pats head* There there. You can still ship him
Maybe. . .?

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST I really should visit Brewster?s Cafe more often.

TBH I only started listening to the Kagerou Project songs when I saw the first PV for the anime (The one with Ene going all hyper trying to announce Mekakucity Actors) because I was like "WHOOOOOAA, SHAFT IS GOING TO ANIME A SERIES OF SONGS THAT ORIGINATED FROM VOCALOID?!??! SIGN ME IN". Thanfuly someone sent me this really cool guide that kinda tries to... well guide you trough the Kagepro songs giving some info so you dont get absolutely lost and even tells you when to stop and go read the manga (WHICH I DID AND HOLY CRAP), some more songs, then the Novel (Which I only read quick summaries for) and then the last songs. Which means I was 100% for the anime and...

Turns out I was not ready for that. I MEAN YOU CAN KINDA NOTICE the animation is not Shaft?s best work and it feels a bit rushed at times, but Im sure they will fix it all in the blurays, BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS BEEN WONDERFUL. JUST ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Im really happy with all the liberties they are taking with the anime, SPECIALY what they did with Momo?s flashbacks in Kisaragi Atention.

Also y?all have fun with Konoha and Kuroha Ill just take Haruka (And Takane while Im at it) MY ABSOLUTE CHILDREN.

Yami.
He has a WOMB.
HE.
And how do you think he eats?
He could have a fetus in there
*pats head* There there. You can still ship him
Maybe. . .?

Well that is very true... its not natural at all for a GUY to have a WOMB...
OMG NO LETS DROP THE TOPIC OF KUROHA AND HIS WOMB PROBLEMS >0<
Yes, I will definitely still ship kuroha with konoha and ene~

Well that is very true... its not natural at all for a GUY to have a WOMB...
OMG NO LETS DROP THE TOPIC OF KUROHA AND HIS WOMB PROBLEMS >0<
Yes, I will definitely still ship kuroha with konoha and ene~

A WOMB WHAT. dont only women have that lol o.o okayokayokayi'llstop <3

TBH I only started listening to the Kagerou Project songs when I saw the first PV for the anime (The one with Ene going all hyper trying to announce Mekakucity Actors) because I was like "WHOOOOOAA, SHAFT IS GOING TO ANIME A SERIES OF SONGS THAT ORIGINATED FROM VOCALOID?!??! SIGN ME IN". Thanfuly someone sent me this really cool guide that kinda tries to... well guide you trough the Kagepro songs giving some info so you dont get absolutely lost and even tells you when to stop and go read the manga (WHICH I DID AND HOLY CRAP), some more songs, then the Novel (Which I only read quick summaries for) and then the last songs. Which means I was 100% for the anime and...

Turns out I was not ready for that. I MEAN YOU CAN KINDA NOTICE the animation is not Shaft?s best work and it feels a bit rushed at times, but Im sure they will fix it all in the blurays, BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS BEEN WONDERFUL. JUST ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Im really happy with all the liberties they are taking with the anime, SPECIALY what they did with Momo?s flashbacks in Kisaragi Atention.

Also y?all have fun with Konoha and Kuroha Ill just take Haruka (And Takane while Im at it) MY ABSOLUTE CHILDREN.

Omg yes them flashbacks with Momo made me very sad, I loved that part so much. I also hope they do flashbacks with the trio (kano kido seto) Because I think they have some deep **** going on with the three of them.

Yes we are having alot of fun with kuroha and konoha, you are very smart to just stay with haruka and takane xD you dont want to be held up in the whole kuroha stuff

YESSSHSHSHSHHSH ( ;?Д`) ANOTHER HARUKA FANNNNNNUNNNN XD
but serious talk about the anime
(^_^)SERIOUS FACE.
for one thing if you haven't already you should read the manga! Its really good, and the first few chapters follow the anime. And you get to look at pretty pictures and watch Konoha go all moe~~~
BUT, ANIME TIME.
so in my opinion the third episode was the best one so far. It had a slow start, but i think it's picking up now and i'm like
ITS HAPPENNINNGGGGGGGB~~~~~
However they better not skip Haruka's story or I'm going to get all mad. I JUST WANT A TSUN REALATIONSHIP. make it happen Jin. ddiooo ittttt.
But next is kagerou days, so you know what the means~!!!!
(;_;)
God i just realized that toumei anwser might come up. . .
OH GOD AND AYANO'S THEORY OF HAPPINESSS
( i _ i )my body is not ready for this.
But I'm kinda liking the mind f**kiness of the animation.
especially with top model Kido
image.jpg

A WOMB WHAT. dont only women have that lol o.o okayokayokayi'llstop <3

YES ONLY WOMAN HAVE THEM OR SO I HOPE OR ELSE KUROHA IS DEFYING THE RULES OF LOGIC AND GOD!
;U; you better stop or your dead to me! (jk jk i love you and could never do that <3) why does poor kuroha get all dis **** ;U;

Edit~ Oh yeah one of my best friends on tbt found this last night

I think im going to die because they all look so cute /)//////(\ BUT AZAMI AT THE END IS SO ADORABLE AWWWWW

Last edited:
YES ONLY WOMAN HAVE THEM OR SO I HOPE OR ELSE KUROHA IS DEFYING THE RULES OF LOGIC AND GOD!
;U; you better stop or your dead to me! (jk jk i love you and could never do that <3) why does poor kuroha get all dis **** ;U;

Edit~ Oh yeah one of my best friends on tbt found this last night

I think im going to die because they all look so cute /)//////(\ BUT AZAMI AT THE END IS SO ADORABLE AWWWWW
YOU'RE IN DENIAL YAMI XD
image.jpg
KUROHA COULD BE A FEMALE
. . . .
But Wouldn't that be the greatest plot twist ever?
shintaro: stop it bro. Thats messed up
Kuroha: I AM NO BROOOOOOOO.
but if he was a female think of all the ships
THINK OF ALL THE SHIPS WOMAN.
also video needs more Hibiya. Hibiya.
HIBIYA EVERYWHERE.

YOU'RE IN DENIAL YAMI XD
View attachment 43169
KUROHA COULD BE A FEMALE
. . . .
HIBIYA EVERYWHERE.

IM LIKE 100% sure Konoha was meant to be female at the begining but Jin was like "Allright no Ive been introducing all these female characters and I kinda need to balance things out" so he ended up being a guy (Might explain why Haruka has such a girly name? Which probably makes him just even more adorable.)

And holy wow they really REALLY need to animate Toumei Answer, Yuukei Yesterday and Ayano?s Theory of Happiness, instert songs and all. (IM STILL MAD that Jinzou Enemy didnt have its insert song, its such an underated Kagepro song and I love it) Not that my heart will be capable of taking them but ITS ALLRIGHT, IM USED TO FANDOMS TEARING ME APART.

YOU'RE IN DENIAL YAMI XD
View attachment 43169
KUROHA COULD BE A FEMALE
. . . .
HIBIYA EVERYWHERE.

OMG NO!! IM NOT IN DENIAL, KUROHA IS A GUY AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT xD THE SHIPS WILL LAST NO MATTER WHJAT HAPPENS OK, ok...
Hahah, but if that was the case then that would mean konoha was a womb too 0-0
Tbh i don't like hibiya much..... i dont know why, i-i-i just dont like him... SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I MIGHT HAVE OFFEND IM SORRY >-<;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

And holy wow they really REALLY need to animate Toumei Answer, Yuukei Yesterday and Ayano?s Theory of Happiness, instert songs and all. (IM STILL MAD that Jinzou Enemy didnt have its insert song, its such an underated Kagepro song and I love it) Not that my heart will be capable of taking them but ITS ALLRIGHT, IM USED TO FANDOMS TEARING ME APART.

Yesssss, I was sad when Jinzou enemy didnt play ;U; Its my second fav song (first being outer science) hence why my signature and avatar are from Jinzou enemy~
And yeah I hope they do those songs too, imagine if for Yuukei Yesterday they did a duet omg i would cry so much and yet be happy >~<

Last edited:
OMG NO!! IM NOT IN DENIAL, KUROHA IS A GUY AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT xD THE SHIPS WILL LAST NO MATTER WHJAT HAPPENS OK, ok...
Hahah, but if that was the case then that would mean konoha was a womb too 0-0
Tbh i don't like hibiya much..... i dont know why, i-i-i just dont like him... SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE I MIGHT HAVE OFFEND IM SORRY >-<;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yesssss, I was sad when Jinzou enemy didnt play ;U; Its my second fav song (first being outer science) hence why my signature and avatar are from Jinzou enemy~
And yeah I hope they do those songs too, imagine if for Yuukei Yesterday they did a duet omg i would cry so much and yet be happy >~<
OBA SANNN NOOOOOO (. . . .;_;. . . .)
HIBIYAAAAAAAAAAA ( ; ; )
But i might laugh just a little bit if once Kuroha does spoilery things outer science plays and its like
"WELCOME TO THE WOMB B1TCHESS ♪(?ε` )"
And Kuroha starts singing XD

OH MY GOD THEY'VE ALREADY DONE IT XD
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLP9k62PgbM&list=WLjEzqcvZNnCNP-tqThgVPEw
this. . . This just makes me happy for some reason.

Last edited:
Back