those E3 pics show us more than you think

Did anyone else see the bear/fox behind the bushes in the middle right corner in picture number 1?

-mez said:
Did anyone else see the bear/fox behind the bushes in the middle right corner in picture number 1?
No, and I still can't but I noticed a flower box on the windowsill..

bloodbend3r said:
-mez said:
i don't see one. could you point it out for us?
Nevermind it was just the flowers and the trees and the little dot that made it look like a fox/bear thing, my mistake.

Oh gawd I hope that mayor thing isn't true

I really dont want an Animal Crossing: Sim City @_@

ExoticSilver77 said:
and I don't want to have to need to buy that gaming system just to play this game.. I'm excited about it already and it looks amazing and so pretty!
^ this

Another observation that I noticed in picture 1 is that there's a bush in the picture to the right side of the house. Here's a pic pointing it out:

ac3dsbushpic.png

MasterM64 said:
Another observation that I noticed in picture 1 is that there's a bush in the picture to the right side of the house. Here's a pic pointing it out:

ac3dsbushpic.png
lol u said bush

:llama: :gyroid360move: :gyroidshake:

kidding...

MasterM64 said:

ac3dsbushpic.png
unfortunately, that isn't a bush. it's just a part of that nearby tree. here's a comparison:
treecomparison.png

I guess but, it looks awfully close to the ground at the bottom of it...

Look behind the flowers to see the base of it.

MasterM64 said:
I guess but, it looks awfully close to the ground at the bottom of it...

Look behind the flowers to see the base of it.
Bloodbend3r is correct, it's only a tree. The flowers and what seems to be some kind of greenery behind the the tree gives the illusion that it's a bush, but it's not.

EDIT: I actually take that back. Yes what I was referring to was a tree, but that round greenery on the very side of the house behind the flowers (on both sides) seems to be a bush!

DIGITAL_IMAGE said:
EDIT: I actually take that back. Yes what I was referring to was a tree, but that round greenery on the very side of the house behind the flowers (on both sides) seems to be a bush!
You only just noticed? ;0

Anyway the "greenery" at the side of the house seems like pretty pathetic bushes, I was expecting far better, more AC style greenery, I was disappointed by the trees D;

I just hope there's no trampling in this game. It already looks like there's going to be, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's just really detailed grass.

EDIT: upon closer inspection, I can say that's just really detailed grass. Also, in the picture with the girl on the cliff with the bushes in the background, I think that dirt is just sand. :p

Thanks for pointing all that out! Perhaps it is just limited to dressers and tables that you can place things on top of??

Back