• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

This is outrageous!!!!!

bassmasta05

Bells
You completed copied the idea I came up with for the NCAG forums.

I mean honestly, you could at least come up with your own ideas, jesus christ...

Didn't you ever think of that 2 peaple would think of it too? And alot of forums have things like this btw. Not just your forum. It's not completly really anyone's idea.

But still it wouldn't had been their's idea still not even the person who they got it from probuly.

Bass and I were chatting and came up with the idea and some sub ideas for it. Then, two days later, TBT decides to use the idea.

It's a store... weren't you expecting the second biggest IF nintendo forum to make a store? If you expected them not to make one, that would be rediculous.

:p

I honestly never visit the NCAG forums, let alone post in them, so I DEFINITELY wouldn't know.

And also, we do not steal ideas, plus, no idea is copyrighted.

;)

*locks*

We haven't even seen these forums. This is not an origianl idea, pretty much all AC forums have one. We've been working on it since the release of ACWW.

Back