• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

This can't be happening...

Even though the news of you losing your original town is unfortunate, it's a good thing you like Marina and Marshal. They'll keep you company on your new adventures. :)

I wish you the best of luck from now on!

Last edited:
@missbunnehful- I did that frequently too, I wonder what I did differently that time. :/ I wish you luck! Hopefully it doesn't happen to you (Or anyone else!!).

On another note, I must be super freaking lucky. ; u ; My game decided to give me MARINA back.
This feels too good to be coincidence! First Marshal and now Marina!?
View attachment 11171

Look, They moved in beside each other! :'D

View attachment 11172
They are never leaving my town <3 ; u ;

Truth be told,I actually removed Marina from my current dream list because I felt like it would be near impossible to get her again. (I got my first Marina from ChaosKitten in her giveaway thread a long while ago. Before her popular villager raffles,when it was first come first served. I felt so lucky that day~)

And earlier today, I was shown so much kindness from User Pidjiken~ I can't thank you enough <3 You're awesome! ; u ;

I think I'll make a blog or something for this new town. :'D

It's no problem. I'll be getting you those sets you asked for as well. Just let me know if you need anything else.

I should have been clearer in my initial post. I returned to the home menu and closed (not resumed) the game without saving. When I went back into the game immediately after I stopped and it, It said my save was corrupt. I hope that clears it up!
Not just from home going to the home menu, Going to the home menu and closing the game.

Ah, i see. Luckily, i don't use any trick & i will never do. Well, congrats on getting Marina back!

If you want, i can give you 1 completed series for free.
Currently i have completed: minimalist, modern, modern wood, alpine, rococo, pumpkin, regal, astro, stripe, lovely (except phone, i can't give you my phone).
I still have some others, but those are the series that i remember right now.
And, i can't order series like cabana, mermaid, or critter.
I need to order them from catalog first, so you'll have to wait until Pete delivers them.

So, what do you think? Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
@Pid- You really don't have to go through the trouble of getting those you know. You've done so much for me already! ; u ;
@Neu- Shot you a pm <3

Also, First blog post- http://www.belltreeforums.com/entry.php?1711-The-start-of-a-new-Beginning
I've never really used a blog before. I do have a tumblr, but that's just used to follow my favorite artists and like awesome/funny posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep now, It's 3:30 am! xD

Back