This can't be happening...

Even though the news of you losing your original town is unfortunate, it's a good thing you like Marina and Marshal. They'll keep you company on your new adventures. :)

I wish you the best of luck from now on!

Last edited:
@missbunnehful- I did that frequently too, I wonder what I did differently that time. :/ I wish you luck! Hopefully it doesn't happen to you (Or anyone else!!).

On another note, I must be super freaking lucky. ; u ; My game decided to give me MARINA back.
This feels too good to be coincidence! First Marshal and now Marina!?
View attachment 11171

Look, They moved in beside each other! :'D

View attachment 11172
They are never leaving my town <3 ; u ;

Truth be told,I actually removed Marina from my current dream list because I felt like it would be near impossible to get her again. (I got my first Marina from ChaosKitten in her giveaway thread a long while ago. Before her popular villager raffles,when it was first come first served. I felt so lucky that day~)

And earlier today, I was shown so much kindness from User Pidjiken~ I can't thank you enough <3 You're awesome! ; u ;

I think I'll make a blog or something for this new town. :'D

It's no problem. I'll be getting you those sets you asked for as well. Just let me know if you need anything else.

I should have been clearer in my initial post. I returned to the home menu and closed (not resumed) the game without saving. When I went back into the game immediately after I stopped and it, It said my save was corrupt. I hope that clears it up!
Not just from home going to the home menu, Going to the home menu and closing the game.

Ah, i see. Luckily, i don't use any trick & i will never do. Well, congrats on getting Marina back!

If you want, i can give you 1 completed series for free.
Currently i have completed: minimalist, modern, modern wood, alpine, rococo, pumpkin, regal, astro, stripe, lovely (except phone, i can't give you my phone).
I still have some others, but those are the series that i remember right now.
And, i can't order series like cabana, mermaid, or critter.
I need to order them from catalog first, so you'll have to wait until Pete delivers them.

So, what do you think? Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
@Pid- You really don't have to go through the trouble of getting those you know. You've done so much for me already! ; u ;
@Neu- Shot you a pm <3

Also, First blog post- http://www.belltreeforums.com/entry.php?1711-The-start-of-a-new-Beginning
I've never really used a blog before. I do have a tumblr, but that's just used to follow my favorite artists and like awesome/funny posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to sleep now, It's 3:30 am! xD

Back