Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
So I reset my second town cause I just was not happy with the map. Rover just gave me this. Is it any good? I would prefer less ponds and a left campground but I kinda dig the private island for my mayors castle and maybe get Knox and Sterling over there.

idk map.jpg

It’s alright imo. Don’t love the pond placement but the south-facing waterfall is nice. In the end, it’s really up to you.

What I don't like is the cluster of houses in one area, but that can easily be fixed. The small island-like area looks really cool and unique though!

Yea the ponds made me pass :/ if Rover would give me that map with less ponds it woulda been perfect. On to the next set of maps. Curse you Rover.

Last edited:
I wish I had an Island. :(
More than 1 pond would be a deal breaker for me.

Its looks really nice imo, dont see that kinda placement very often ^-^ if you like it then go fo it

If I got that map, I'd take it. It looks so unique! Seems like an easy map to make a nice path system in!

i have the same map with the main buildings and ponds placed differently. yes, i have three ponds too but i actually love ponds, they’re fun to landscapes. and yes, it’s very easy to path. i’m very happy with it :3

new map. How is this one??
idk map2.jpg
I keep trying to plan where to put my mayors castle and my 3 other characters.

i like this map! a lot of people don't because of the ponds, but i like ponds so i'm cool with it :')

i like the biiig private beach as well as the plaza location (it looks so symmetrical on that strip of land). i also like the south-facing waterfall and how retail, town hall, and the campground are all in a line- like a lil public street area (you could put your police station in line with them too how cute hehe)

all in all, whether you feel this is a good map is up to you, so good luck on your decision!!

I quite like the beach separation, you sort of have your very own private area. It would be an interesting layout to work with, I'm sure.

Back