• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thinking About PSP...

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
It depends, what Firmware does he have? If its 2.80 or below get it and PM me for details, if its above 2.80 and is not a custom firmware don't get it. Also either way buy a 2 or 4 gig memory stick after, 1 gig is nothing. Either way PM me.

Also @ Fanghorn: The battery life is about 6 hours and you can buy new batteries that are a couple hours more than the DS's.
I'll ask him about the firmware... But I know why it should be lower... For hacks and such, correct? I personally am just going for the PSP for the software, so I wouldn't care too much for that...

Katamari. <3
Are you saying you don't want to play PS1 games nor SNES, NES or GBA on your PSP?

:eek:

ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
It depends, what Firmware does he have? If its 2.80 or below get it and PM me for details, if its above 2.80 and is not a custom firmware don't get it. Also either way buy a 2 or 4 gig memory stick after, 1 gig is nothing. Either way PM me.

Also @ Fanghorn: The battery life is about 6 hours and you can buy new batteries that are a couple hours more than the DS's.
I'll ask him about the firmware... But I know why it should be lower... For hacks and such, correct? I personally am just going for the PSP for the software, so I wouldn't care too much for that...

Katamari. <3
Are you saying you don't want to play PS1 games nor SNES, NES or GBA on your PSP?

hey, zero what firmware are you running? I'm doing the newest d_aX firmware 3.03 OE-A (if you don't know its firmware 3.03 homebrew enabled, and allows you to download PSX games to it) I've got a couple isos and FF XII running on it now.

Well, Bul, I have a PSP, and It's games really arent that great. In fact, most of them are really bad. I use mine mostly as an Mp3 player. If you have an Ipod or something, it may not be worth it...

Gengar said:
Well, Bul, I have a PSP, and It's games really arent that great. In fact, most of them are really bad. I use mine mostly as an Mp3 player. If you have an Ipod or something, it may not be worth it...
What games do you have for it?

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Well, I recently sold them all besides Dragon Ball Z Shin Budakai and Sonic Rivals...

:unsure:

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Well, I recently sold them all besides Dragon Ball Z Shin Budakai and Sonic Rivals...

:unsure:
Which ones were they, though, do you remember?

There werent too many others, an Ape Escape, Death JR *shudders*, other wierd stuff like that.

:p

But even walking through the store, I didn't think any of the PSP games looked good...maybe its just me, I dunno'...

Gengar said:
There werent too many others, an Ape Escape, Death JR *shudders*, other wierd stuff like that.

But even walking through the store, I didn't think any of the PSP games looked good...maybe its just me, I dunno'...
Well there you go, it's just that you picked up the worst ones out there. The good games available for the PSP are...

Katamari
Loco Roco
Lumines
Kingdom of Paradise
SOCOM 3

etc etc

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Well there you go, it's just that you picked up the worst ones out there. The good games available for the PSP are...

Katamari
Loco Roco
Lumines
Kingdom of Paradise
SOCOM 3

etc etc
dude, there isn't a SOCOM 3 yet. Also Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is good too, along with lumines 2.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Katamari
Loco Roco
Lumines
Kingdom of Paradise
SOCOM 3

etc etc
Who says I picked the games?

Loco Roco?!

:huh:

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

Katamari
Loco Roco
Lumines
Kingdom of Paradise
SOCOM 3

etc etc
dude, there isn't a SOCOM 3 yet. Also Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is good too, along with lumines 2.
I meant Socom 2, sorry.

JJRamone2 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:

Katamari. <3

hey, zero what firmware are you running? I'm doing the newest d_aX firmware 3.03 OE-A (if you don't know its firmware 3.03 homebrew enabled, and allows you to download PSX games to it) I've got a couple isos and FF XII running on it now.
Im with DAX 3.03 OE-A' right now.

Im with FF VII in my PSP right now and some other SNES, NES and GBA Emu's.

Back