Things you'd like to have/own one day?

~ A house and couple dogs ( me and my bf can’t decided on just one breed )
~ A drawing tablet so I can finally get back into art :(

My own apartment but that ain't gonna happen lol.

As for actual stuff, basically loads of tie-dye stuff..a name change.. maybe a n64 again so i can play mk64 as it was meant to be.

I’d love to have an apartment with my partner one day, buuut that’s gonna take a long while before that happens. Another thing would be a good gaming pc with a nice setup!!

Wow I really can’t think of anything I must be doing pretty good

I was gonna say a boat but I don’t actually want a boat

A nice house in the future o: and maybe a second house for vacationing (that’s a far far dream tho LOL)

I also want a big floofy dog one day when I get the house so the pup can play as much as it wants🥺 and a reaaaaally nice kitchen with like marble countertops and whatnot

I’m going to need to make a lot more money for this lmao

More than anything I want a house for me, my girlfriend, and our cats. I don't want a mansion, or some cabin in the woods. I just want something that's ours and something where we feel safe and at home. We currently do not have that. We aren't homeless. We just don't feel safe, or at home, but we're okay. We'll get there eventually!!

As others have said.. definitely a house! Then maybe a pet cat. And maybe some chickens. IDK I just think it'd be cool to own chickens (so long as I had a big enough yard)

Hope everyone elses house dreams come true 💜

Would love to own some sort of mobile home one day. I'm big into the tiny living movement, and want to travel the country living in my own RV or schoolie.

Would be so cool to own, but I highly doubt it will ever happen :cry:
charizard-base-set-bs-4.jpg

Pets! And prob my own big ol' piece of land+house for MORE PETS! Plus the animals that require more space than a typical dog or cat, like goats and sheep.

Also craft supplies and clothes. Whenever I try a new craft thing I always go for the cheaper option and if I like it then I'll buy the good stuff. But sometimes the cheap stuff just doesn't work good *cough watercolour paints cough* so it makes me question, am I bad at this or are my supplies garbage? Also clothes cause out of my entire wardrobe there's like these 10 shirts/tank tops that are my go to and I really don't wear the rest of my shirts unless my 10 favs aren't clean atm. I want a wardrobe that all shirts will be my go to shirt/tank top.

- A PS4 Pro (or the 5 once I have the funds). I’ve owned this nice 4K TV for months, but I still haven’t had many opportunities to view 4K video. Playing Persona 5 or Shadow of the Colossus on that sounds amazing!

- A large bookshelf. While I owned a bookshelf as a child, my parents sold it before a move. Now all of my books are either stored in boxes or are being carried in bags. Not exactly an ideal setup for a bookworm.

- A long, durable scrapbook. My family has collected a ton of photos for the past 85+ years. Most of them are either still negatives or were left in tattered scrapbooks. If I had the money, I’d make digital copies of each photo and start scrapbooking. Perhaps I could throw in some newer pictures as well.

- Better Bluetooth headphones. I own two pairs of headphones. One pair leaks every frequency above a tenor and the other is too muffled to make the noise cancelling worth it. Ideally it’d be a headphone with accurate sound. I hate how every other pair seems to have the bass boosted to ear piercing levels.

A nice one-story house peering over the lake with three bedrooms, two bath, and an office space. The master would be for my wife and I, the second bedroom would be a guest room, and the third would be a cute gaming room/collectable room since both of us are into gaming in our free time and I collect an unhealthily large amount of Pop! Figures. The house would also have a lovely, spacious inground pool in the back that has a beautiful view of the lake while you swim. The backyard is carefully fenced in and there is plenty of room for my dogs Barkley and Millie to run and play.

Ah, how one can dream.

I'd like a tiny house. More specifically to build my own tiny home. :3

A blue stand mixer (like the one in Animal Crossing). They’re just so expensive and I don’t bake enough to justify the purchase.

-An authentic copy of Earthbound on snes

-The life size 6ft long furret plush

-A copy of Dragon Quest VI on DS.

-a bird

All of which are extremely rare.

Back