• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things you like a lot

Splatoon, puppies, shoes, Disney movies, Disney*Pixar movies, Studio Ghibli movies, cartoons, new Pokemon, guys who make stupid jokes, back muscles, stubble, my husbandos Chris Evans & Alfred F. Jones, apples, cute swimsuits and swimming in them, bras that fit, bubble tea omg, depositing my paycheck, getting As on tests/essays/assessments, keychains, hiking and biking in the upper mountains, babies and cute baby clothes, Badtz-Maru, college school spirit, Avatar: the Last Airbender, being stared at like I'm the most attractive girl to ever walk the Earth like wow what a goddess, and top ten lists

That was a lot more than I expected to write lol sorry

Studying, reading, going for walks, hanging out with friends, panna cotta~

*-* just realize I sound like an 80 year old...

my boyfriend, he is fighting brain cancer and is my inspiration and the reason i get up every day.
also cheese and booze

Last edited:
my boyfriend, he is fighting brain cancer and is my inspiration and the reason i get up every day.
also cheese and booze

My best wishes and support to you and your boyfriend, it can't be easy. But it's really sweet that he's your inspiration. People like him are inspirational for everyone. But best wishes <3

agrees on incense and mtn dew it's life.

oh and discussing random movie clips with friends at 2 am x))

-stormy weather
- the smell of a newly built and painted house
- Walks early in the morning
- watching chaoticmonki (cry)

Never move to London it is so damn expensive here. A bus fare has a fixed rate of ?1.50. So you can go one stop and it is STILL one fifty
Just the commute for me to and from school can cost in excess of ?40 per 5 DAY WEEK
Plus everyone here is kinda either a chav or an angry businessmen who will grab a chainsaw and rip right through you if you dare walk slower than 10kph

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love that place! And no its not just up north, we have them here in London thank god. Guess I know where I'm headed tomorrow ;)

hun, i visited there and it wasn't that bad, i am kinda rich, can convert every dollar and euro i have into pounds if i need to, and have a friend who lives there and he loves it there and gets along fine, and plus, my crush jasmine thompson lives there, so bye...

Things I like:

Guinea pigs
Makeup/pretty clothes/skincare products
Purses/jewelry
Cool, breezy, and starry nights
Boba tea
Coffee
Root-beer floats
Sushi
BBQ ribs
Swimming
Yoga
Drawing
Relaxing
Playing video games
Huge and beautiful houses
Pastel colors
Symmetry
Laughing
Inside jokes
Being younger than 30/being healthy
Soft blankets
Fast computers
Advanced technology in general
Friendly people
Sunny days
Rainy days
Days that aren't as hot as Satan's juicy butthole
Deep conversations
Philosophical debates
Waking up from a full night's rest
Traveling to new and exciting places

DISNEYLAND OMFGSDfsSSJJ
Honest people
Happy people
Kind people

So yeah! Just named off the things that first came to mind. :)

hun, i visited there and it wasn't that bad, i am kinda rich, can convert every dollar and euro i have into pounds if i need to, and have a friend who lives there and he loves it there and gets along fine, and plus, my crush jasmine thompson lives there, so bye...

ah well, if you do have money it can be quite nice here! I'm lucky enough to live in a pretty nice part of London but seriously, the public transport prices are insane ;) and i was only poking some fun- if you do decide to move here i hope you enjoy it! Oh and your avatar is the cutest :3

Back