Things you dislike a lot

I hate it when this one stupid perverted guy claims that he has the right to speak for all the other guys saying that they are all alike

**** OFF

sigh, it's personal...

Last edited:
unfairness , prejudice , people who refuse to acknowledge others' emotions as valid , people who don't try to understand

i also dislike most breakfast foods

get over it, i clearly don't inherently despise every boy that has ever walked this earth like why would you even take that literally at all

Don't really need to get over it when I forgot this ever happened.
You posted one word, being me I immediately assumed you were some little sexist child since there wasn't any way to tell you weren't (Or were)

also don't call people love it is so patronising and condescending and really makes it look like you have no better way to get your point across than to belittle whoever you're speaking to

Kind of agree with this part.
As for why I did, probably wanted to sound cool considering it was late and my mind works in a completely different shade of cringe then yaaaaaay fun.

Rude customers at the store I work at. They always seem to yell at me for things I can't control. 😰

also don't call people love it is so patronising and condescending and really makes it look like you have no better way to get your point across than to belittle whoever you're speaking to
especially if youre 11 years old and younger than the person youre speaking to lol
another thing to add to my dislikes

When you drink the last coffee and get all the brewed coffee powder in your mouth ewww

When sometimes your talking and your tongue goes like back in a weird position and spit flys out of your mouth... This has happened so many times :')

People who act like my opinion doesn't matter or I shouldn't have one.

I hate those people too. Everyone should have the right to their own opinion, and you can't force people to agree with you or disrespect them. People who can't respect others' opinions, others' rights to have opinions, or even others' rights to post need to learn to not post if they act that way. I don't even care if this is the internet. If you do something bad, you should face the consequences. Don't worry davidblack, I'm not specifically referring to you. I'm agreeing with you.

Do you know what else I hate:

People who make slanders about other people because of different opinions (like false accusations of racism).
People who have extreme bias against me.
People on TBT to harass me on other sites, telling me to stop posting anywhere, not just TBT.
People who leave hate filled comments on blogs.
People who say that nobody likes someone or everybody hates someone.

Those five specifically refer to whoever left rude comments on my blog on wordpress. I don't know who's doing it, but I know it's another member on this site. And it's just only one member. A lot of you are innocent.

Last edited:
Back