• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Things they need to bring back!

One thing I miss is Blathers' blathering whenever you donated things.
My sister and I used to call him Bladders for unknown reasons.

Hm... they don't really NEED to bring this back, but I wouldn't say no to a return to acre-based map navigation. :p

Wow, I had forgotten about the random balls spawning, and the sports festival (morning aerobics, etc.)... Thinking about them, I really miss them.. ;.;
I also kind of miss the dump. Like, it was a place I could just dump my unwanted stuff, and get free stuff I could use every so often. It was pretty useful, particularly at the beginning of the game, when you have nothing.
But I would love it if they brought back the balls to play with, and the sports. The NES games in the house too!!
So many good times...

- - - Post Merge - - -

One thing I miss is Blathers' blathering whenever you donated things.
My sister and I used to call him Bladders for unknown reasons.

Yeah I miss that too! I loved getting random info about the fish/bug/etc that I donated. It made me excited to go out and bring more to donate. I don't have that drive as much in New Leaf, kind of thinking this is why.

Psst, also, yay! Doctor Who!

Last edited:
2 things... the credit card. Bells are so annoying. I've never played WW or CF, but I think that would have been of some kind of use. Also the cliffs from the GC version. Don't know why, but I loved them so much. lol

Credit card, yes.

Playing the nes games, making constellations (it would be a perfect third floor), flea markets, sending mail to friends from your own town...

If I could only have one thing though - credit cards. It's a pain to see a cool thing at Gracie and realize you need to hit the abd because you just paid off a mortgage.

I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but I've realized that villagers don't talk to each other as much as they did in previous games like Wild World. I kinda miss listening in on their conversations, cause I like understanding / making up the relationships between each of my villagers.

Back