Things they need to bring back!

One thing I miss is Blathers' blathering whenever you donated things.
My sister and I used to call him Bladders for unknown reasons.

Hm... they don't really NEED to bring this back, but I wouldn't say no to a return to acre-based map navigation. :p

Wow, I had forgotten about the random balls spawning, and the sports festival (morning aerobics, etc.)... Thinking about them, I really miss them.. ;.;
I also kind of miss the dump. Like, it was a place I could just dump my unwanted stuff, and get free stuff I could use every so often. It was pretty useful, particularly at the beginning of the game, when you have nothing.
But I would love it if they brought back the balls to play with, and the sports. The NES games in the house too!!
So many good times...

- - - Post Merge - - -

One thing I miss is Blathers' blathering whenever you donated things.
My sister and I used to call him Bladders for unknown reasons.

Yeah I miss that too! I loved getting random info about the fish/bug/etc that I donated. It made me excited to go out and bring more to donate. I don't have that drive as much in New Leaf, kind of thinking this is why.

Psst, also, yay! Doctor Who!

Last edited:
2 things... the credit card. Bells are so annoying. I've never played WW or CF, but I think that would have been of some kind of use. Also the cliffs from the GC version. Don't know why, but I loved them so much. lol

Credit card, yes.

Playing the nes games, making constellations (it would be a perfect third floor), flea markets, sending mail to friends from your own town...

If I could only have one thing though - credit cards. It's a pain to see a cool thing at Gracie and realize you need to hit the abd because you just paid off a mortgage.

credit cards and constellations please

maybe an acre based map would be nice if it was optional

I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but I've realized that villagers don't talk to each other as much as they did in previous games like Wild World. I kinda miss listening in on their conversations, cause I like understanding / making up the relationships between each of my villagers.

Back