• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things that annoy on NL

Agree with the wi-fi errors. :( It's made trading nigh impossible.

Also, this might just be my game, but it never rains at night. It'll rain on and off all day, but then it won't rain at all at night and I'm getting frustrated because I have been looking for Coelecanth.

Sorry, I just had to vent here.
WHEN PEOPLE CONSTANTLY ASK YOU TO OPEN YOUR GATES AND THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TURN UP?
It's getting pretty darn annoying having only 3-4 active "gate-openers" out of 55 friends on my fl.
seriously?

Sorry, I just had to vent here.
WHEN PEOPLE CONSTANTLY ASK YOU TO OPEN YOUR GATES AND THEY DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO TURN UP?
It's getting pretty darn annoying having only 3-4 active "gate-openers" out of 55 friends on my fl.
seriously?

At least you can visit others and get visitors. :( The one time I tried to let someone in my town I got the wi-fi error, same thing happened when they opened their gate for me. Had to close all my trades and everything. I consider it a good possibility a fair chunk of your friends may be having the same issues, since many people on the forum have reported their wi-fi not working properly.

At least you can visit others and get visitors. :( The one time I tried to let someone in my town I got the wi-fi error, same thing happened when they opened their gate for me. Had to close all my trades and everything. I consider it a good possibility a fair chunk of your friends may be having the same issues, since many people on the forum have reported their wi-fi not working properly.

How strange, I've literally just disconnected from an island tour :( are you... God?!

American Spelling annoys me so much lol.
Especially in the "European" version of the game!
I see the word "favorite" and I just want to gouge someones eyes out! :p

The fashion checks

The fashion checks alright

Gracie in my opinion has a very bad taste of style

you end up looking like an idiot.

The continual errors you get if you try to travel while carrying a pattern printed design remade furniture. - That took me so long to realise that was the source of my errors! Yellow leaves are scared of trains. :/

I recommend others experiencing problems check neither you nor the person you're visiting has any yellow leaved remade items in your pockets.

It would be nice if nintendo atleast gave a warning this happens.

There's not much that annoys me, but here's a list of what I could find:

1: No option to join or leave the HHA. I know you get rewards, but I'm building my house, my way, not theirs.
2: Porter the monkey and his machinegun fire of words. Seriously, this is ridiculous.
3: Errors. Self-explanatory.
4: Grass Deterioration. This sucks, I have dirt patches all around my town, and won't spend the hour or so to water flowers over every spot, every day.

Awesome place to vent, by the way.

I find it annoying that it takes so long to open your gate/go to another town :/

Most likely your internet is the issue. When my wifi is strong my gates open in a second, yet when my wifi is lagging (like tonight) it took me three tries to get to a friend's town.

Majora's Mask looks awful in the game. It always gets all black and pixely on one side. It drives me so crazy that I can't wear it.

Mosquitoes... And the fact that they can bite you. ]x Cmon... I have enough of that in real life! I was tempted to NOT donate it to the museum but... I want it to be 100% complete one day.

The return of bed head from City Folk really irks me. Seriously, the game punishes you for playing too much and for not playing enough? And it also looks really weird in this game. At least it looked okay in City Folk...

The return of bed head from City Folk really irks me. Seriously, the game punishes you for playing too much and for not playing enough? And it also looks really weird in this game. At least it looked okay in City Folk...

I thought it looks the same? ...

(Oops, thread revival! But since this was made before another person's thread, people should be using this instead.)

Back