These forums..

TBT has been quieter I can admit that.

That sucks. I don't think I'll have any hope of selling Rosie for a price worth my time anymore :/

I'm not into Pok?mon, so I of course didn't buy X and Y. I think it's the main reason why those boards are so empty, though. It seems as if a lot of people have obtained most of their dreamies and I don't even know if there's anyone (other than me) that has obtained none of their dreamies. I'm just one of the only ones because I can't even play Animal Crossing until summer.
Sometimes I'll browse through other threads, but I haven't gotten a good look recently. I have seen a few voided villagers on the Villager Trading Plaza, though.

I joined pretty recently and I'm not active but X and Y takes up all of my friends time and that is all they do. Pokemon is huge and its sad people are leaving but understandable.

I feel like the only person in the world who has both NL and X and still chooses to play AC over X. I've had X since release and still haven't even completed the main story line because I'm too busy on AC instead
>.<

Last edited:
Well I stopped to play x and y but now I've beaten the elite 4 I'm just wandering around tying up loose ends so I'm back on NL and raring to go :D

lol I didnt know what you were talking about at first with X and Y. I never played pokemon. And someone said they hate the way fall looks in AC?! I love it its my favorite! For me, I get a bit bored with a season after a while but always pick it back up when they change (the clothing offers change, the holiday events change). But, I havent time traveled more than a day or two at a time, so I havent left the natural season yet or experienced any of the other events.

I havent been on here (or been playing much) in a couple of months bec. of real life stuff. I moved twice since July (same town diff. apt.) and a few other sad things I wont bore you with. But since getting back on here I realized people found a way to trade moving villagers... and started calling them "dreamies":rolleyes: lol, I just let the villagers come and go... I think time traveling way too far ahead and/or tricking the game into giving you the villagers you want right away spoils some of the long-term fun you can have. One of the big draws for me is the way things change on their own.

I hope the forum picks back up, I remember it being busy in June... I think people will get back into it for the holiday events, and of course youve got all those people who will get the game as a gift and start playing. I joined bell tree because it seemed to me one of the more lively AC communities, I hope it stays that way. And as for all the people who have their "dreamies", is there a way to ensure they wont move out? bec. I'm thinking they may have the animals they want but theyll just keep moving out and new ones in right? And then people will have more to do...? Oh well... i still dont even have my cafe yet... have only seen gulliver once... only have 3 pieces of rococo furniture (my favorite) so ive still got a lot to play for. Oh and I havent even played online with anyone yet, though I plan to... eventually....

Steve Canyon is spot on. After I while I realised dreamies were pointless after I got Bunnie and never spoke to her. It's more fun if you 'earn' them in a way yourself. I love that excitement of seeing a new plot and then wondering who it could be. It makes the game more entertaining.

It's been almost 5 months since the game came out. To be honest, that's a REALLY long time for any one game for a gamer. Trust me, I know. Most games you're lucky to get even 40 hours worth of fun nowadays.

It's not just Pokemon. People are moving onto other things in general.

I think this forum is super busy compared to the ones I go on sometimes.

There's one that gets ONE post every two days.

Another that gets about three or four posts a day.

And you wonder why I joined this place xD

I think sooner or later the Pokemon guys will come back to ACNL. After all, Pokemon can be delayed for a long time without any consequences but ACNL can't.

Back