These forums..

xoeffy

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
These forums are so dead these days! I held an auction for Whitney yesterday, and I only had one bid? I sold her for 2M, when I used to see her go for atleast 20M+ and alot of people wanted her. Same with most auctions I've looked at. Villagers aren't going for near what they were a month ago and not nearly the same amount of people are bidding. Is everyone just sick of Animal Crossing now?

Someone gave away stitches and ONE person replied. ONE.

Are you serious! Honestly, the online stuff was my favorite part of the game. I left for Pokemon too, but I knew I would restart AC once I was done with it. I'm not even sure I want to restart all that much now.

I know! My sister has Pokemon X but she has played almost 50 hours in a week. For a girl busy with school, that's pretty impressive. :p

Hardly anyone plays online any more. It sucks.

The novelty of X & Y will wear off soon, and people will start to trickle back.. I don't think as many people play NL anymore, just in general.. But people will come back, just gotta give it time :)

The novelty of X & Y will wear off soon, and people will start to trickle back.. I don't think as many people play NL anymore, just in general.. But people will come back, just gotta give it time :)

I hope so! Maybe I'll just wait to restart then. Coming online and seeing hardly anyone has kind of ruined the fun of it at the moment haha.

Or maybe it's because villager popularity is always changing? ._.

well most people are beginning to get their dream villagers you kno
its not really pokemons fault for me, ive just gotten way busier since school started. i play ac to make sure no one moves, but since i hate how fall looks with my town its hard for me to even play it because everything looks so ugly

This is so true. I'm almost done with my dreamies, and I know a lot of people who have all 10/10 dreamies.

Yeah I thought that was probably it too. I wish I never lost Stitches. I would have almost been done with my dreamies, but I wanted to restart because tthe 16 villager cycle was ruining the game for me :(

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that was probably it too. I wish I never lost Stitches. I would have almost been done with my dreamies, but I wanted to restart because tthe 16 villager cycle was ruining the game for me :(

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Did you happen to get him back? Best of luck on the rest of your dreamies!

I think it's also less supply and demand too--a lot of people have gotten their Dream Villagers already so prices are going down as less people are looking.

Not yet, I just decided to restart a few days ago and I'm still resetting for a good layout. Atleast an upside is that I can probably get him for really cheap or even for free haha. I guess instead of selling villagers I can just go back to beetle catching. Cycling was too much work anyways

Last edited:
I personally don't get into auctions cause it takes so much effort to keep them. I can't leave my town alone for 4 days without someone threatening to leave.

Back