• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Wishing Well Plaza

Hey guys! Like my new avatar? I promise I won't use sexy as much and just tell me about it not being 'appropriate' because it might be..... okay?

Hey, I'm waiting for approval, ok? I need someone of Staff to approve it before I will officially use it. Ok?

I'm too lazy to PM staff....... plus it spares me more time with the thing that I could not have! Joking!

Fossil said:
I'm too lazy to PM staff....... plus it spares me more time with the thing that I could not have! Joking!
Actually, instead of you PMing the staff, the Staff PMed you!

:p Anyways, it is a little bit much, and we settled everything out. :yes: See what can be done with diplomacy instead of militarism?

;)

Anyways, how is everyone?

I hate being a insect! They freak me out soooo bad.........

:'(

:'( I'm not Joking!

:'( I'd rather be a worm!

I'd like to be a Fossil. Heck, thats my goal!!!!! My shining light! But I am like Blathers.....I cannot stand bugs. They make me :angry: and :barf: .

Fossil said:
I'd like to be a Fossil. Heck, thats my goal!!!!! My shining light! But I am like Blathers.....I cannot stand bugs. They make me :angry: and :barf: .
I can see why.

:p

And, I don't mind some insets. Some aren't too bad.

;)

-looks at your TSB sig.- Uhhhh that one night I interuppted.............I was a spy. :ph43r:

Huh? Thats dumb because you can only fit 4 people in a town.

:eek: I was a spy from TFF!!!! Its very shh..shh... :evillaugh: Or was I?

Uhhhh.... What is the TFF. Also we were talking about divisions and diffrent leauges and stuff. Don't worry you will all see soon!

Back