• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Wishing Well Plaza

TFF = Very shh shh..................... I'm just joking! Theres not such thing. It means The Friday Fruits though. Lame name.

Yes. OCM has all 5 in his signature so just click anyone for one thing in the egg. :\

I guess. Neopets were BORING for me but hey, its how it happens, you either like it or not. But the pets are pretty cool.

Blathers said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Don't be a blathers. Wouldn't you rather be a fossil?

:p
Hey, I resemble that remark! :angry:

:eek: Yes, yes you must think about who that affects when you post. And you still can't change my mind of bugs. I've hated them when I was a toddler and i won't stop hating them now. I hear alot of sick stuff that makes me hate them like:

You swallow a spider each year in your sleep :barf:

When flies land on you, they poop? (eh, a friend of my friend said that)

Flies annoy the heck out of you.

Misquitos suck your blood. I hate those espically. Blood-stinking thiefs!

When you clap and kill misquitos you get their guts in your palm......it just forces you to wash it.

And I don't care if I would be like Blathers (in AC). I still hate them with emotion.

Bulerias said:
Fossil, just wondering, why are you in the Pancake group?
Oh, didn't see your post.

Uhmmmm, I dunno. Storm made it so. But I like it. I think it should be Breakfast though. You know, Pancakes are one of the things in the group of breakfast with OJ, Toast, Bacon. You know. But Pancakes are awesome.

Fossil said:
Bulerias said:
Fossil, just wondering, why are you in the Pancake group?
Oh, didn't see your post.

Uhmmmm, I dunno. Storm made it so. But I like it. I think it should be Breakfast though. You know, Pancakes are one of the things in the group of breakfast with OJ, Toast, Bacon. You know. But Pancakes are awesome.
Well, anyways, you're pretty lucky to get a special rank like that at random. Storm doesn't really do anything like that too often. Actually, I think it's the first time he's done it at all.

Fossil said:
Blathers said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Don't be a blathers. Wouldn't you rather be a fossil?

Hey, I resemble that remark! :angry:

:eek: Yes, yes you must think about who that affects when you post. And you still can't change my mind of bugs. I've d them when I was a toddler and i won't stop hating them now. I hear alot of sick stuff that makes me them like:

You swallow a spider each year in your sleep :barf:

When flies land on you, they poop? (eh, a friend of my friend said that)

Flies annoy the heck out of you.

Misquitos suck your . I those espically. -stinking thiefs!

When you clap and kill misquitos you get their guts in your palm......it just forces you to wash it.

And I don't care if I would be like Blathers (in AC). I still them with emotion.
Oh. Whoops. Sorry Blathers. I ment in ACWW. :yes: :yes:

-_-

Back